Reviews for Sideways
Guest chapter 37 . 9/25/2018
To put it simply, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. You have a great writing style. The plot was amazing, the characters were amazing, everything about it was just amazing. Many days I stayed up way later than I should have reading this. I'm sad now that it's all over. I just want more. A major part of the last week or so of my life is now done.
I cried so much during the last few chapters. It's the first time I ever cried because of an fanfic. But those chapters just caused me to lose it. Literally, I was bawling. But trying to keep it quiet because everyone else is asleep. You just had me feeling so much this whole book.
I don't know how long it has been since you got done writing this. But even if you never see this review, I just want to express how much I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this. Really, thank you! I just can't say in words how good this was.
I don't know how I'm going to be able to read any fanfiction ever again because it will never be as good as this one was. I'm not going to feel as connected to the characters or as intrigued by the plot as I was in this book.
Oh, also, I think Blaine had some really really good character development.
Ugh, this was just SO GOOD. I'm really sad its over. I wish I could go back and read it for the first time over and over again. I feel weirdly empty right now. I know thats weird, but I just finished it like 10 minutes ago. I wish there was more!
Okay, in short, to say this was amazing would be an understatement. I loved this sooooooooooo much. Thank you :))
KLAINER chapter 24 . 9/22/2018
can you make fabery a thing in this plssss
DaydreamBeliever24601 chapter 37 . 12/29/2017
I am in absolute awe by this fic. I just finished all six seasons of Glee in under a month on Christmas and I fell in love with Kurt and Blaine so I knew I just had to read some fanfics about them. I love some good, wholesome, multi-chaptered fics, so I was extremely glad when I found this one. I wasn't too sure about what I was getting myself into, as I've only really read one-shots before this and my experience with them has been hit-or-miss. It's really hard for me to find Klaine fics that I really enjoy because it's so hard to get their characterizations just right. To my delight, from reading the first chapter, I knew I was going to be in love with this story. It was not only full of fluff and angst (my downfall; all great fics need much angst :D), but it had a really good plot that was well-developed, well-written, and meaningful. There are really no words I can use to fully express how absolutely amazing this fic is. I'm awed and stunned by your talent and by how deep and thoughtful the story is. I'm going to stop rambling now, because if I don't, I'll just keep going on forever!
leahmo34 chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
I thought this was , where they made love.
leahmo34 chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
great chapter.
leahmo34 chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Did Blaine ever figure out his jitters in his stomach?
leahmo34 chapter 8 . 12/19/2017
Well Blaine got through to Kurt.
leahmo34 chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
Blaine and Dave are totally different. Kurt kissed Blaine back. He shouldn't have blamed Blaine , of what Dave did.
leahmo34 chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Blaine is a coward around his friends, .
leahmo34 chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
good they didn't make love yet. drunk kisses
leahmo34 chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Why does Blaine want Kurt come to the party so bad ?
leahmo34 chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
go Kurt tell the librarian off.
leahmo34 chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
Kurt right, Blaine shouldn't worry about what ever what everyone thinks.
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
It Blaine only knew those feelings in his stomach was that he likes Kurt.
sfsdfsdlfsaldfaslfk chapter 37 . 7/27/2017
AHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how everything comes together in the end!
1,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »