Reviews for Sideways
My baby I'm proud
klaineshallway chapter 6 . 3/5
Ah sometimes I want to hate blaine :*(
klaineshallway chapter 5 . 3/5
Omfg okay I was not expecting that whoops
klaineshallway chapter 4 . 3/5
AHHHH I LIKE THIS SM SO FAR. I heard about it before I started reading it, but I wasn't expecting it to be like this. This is so original and interesting!

Xoxo -Caroline
Zantasia chapter 30 . 12/24/2016
I know you wrote this story years ago. I don't know if you still love klaine like I do, or if you still check the reviews you get.. But I just wanted to let you know how fantastic I think this story is and that I plan to look up what else you have written. A lot of this story is angst and it has made me tear up a bit. But that just proves how good you are. You make people feel. I hope you continue to write. You have a gift.

Oh, and P.s. Please let there be a happy ending.
Zantasia chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
SO...I was just wondering...why do the footballers hate Kurt being gay so much but are just fine with Kenny? I'm thinking its not homophobia, more just a personal thing because Kurt is more 'girlie'. And how has Puck not caught karofsky going in and out of his house?
Zantasia chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
OMG! So much angst I can barely breathe!
Zantasia chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
I was so distraught! Glad it worked out for the better but I cry a little each time Blaine gives in to his friends.
Zantasia chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Wow! I don't know why I haven't come across this story before but I am so thankful for it now. It's kind of exciting and heart wrenching at the same time. My heart is breaking every time Blaine is cruel but so eagerly waiting for the times they are alone.
Thanks for writing such a good story!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/12/2016
Awesome loved this story
NamesAreFutile chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Yay! It's going in a different direction from the twilight fanfics.
NamesAreFutile chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Still twilight-y
NamesAreFutile chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Still Twilight-y
NamesAreFutile chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Incredibly cliche, so far it is feeling like a Twilght fanfic. With Blaine as Edward and Kurt as Bella There are a million of these. But let's hope that you redeem yourself. But seriously, I can't even tell you how many of these srts of fics I've read. It's like you never truly get inside the heads of the characters and they are all spectacularly 1-D, I'm hoping that they at least get a little 2-D
Sinceslicedbread chapter 37 . 1/8/2016
What a story. What a journey.
Everything was as it should be. Everything was as it could be.
I will keep my fictional fingers-crossed for these two forever.
It is done.