Reviews for Sideways
Starsleeper chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Great chapter!

Kurt is so brave. And Blaine is so confused. I feel for him, not being able to be who he really is. He needs Kurt so bad!

Love

Starsleeper
purpleerana chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
I think I kinda hate blaine now, but I also feel so bad for him (being confused, his family problem and all), I just want him to start make a stand, but I know its not gonna happen soon, I just hope kurt wont get hurt anymore (and I really hate puck and kurofsky).and I think blaine cover will be blown soon, because it seem that night puck sleep with quin (am I right?)

anyway...it just so frustrating, you are an amazing story teller, so many possibility of this story will develop,just please update soon...
iloverachelandkurt chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
You're an amazing writer and story teller! Words cannot describe how much I love this story but truth be told I feel like it's light and fluffy. There's not enough angst in it.. How about a scene where we see Puck and Karofsky do something horrible to Kurt while Blaine isn't around so they have nobody to protest.. I''m not saying kill him off, but maybe a trip to the hospital would be enough time an reason for Blaine to come to the conclusion that he's fallen in love with Kurtie and wants to give up his bullying ways. Of course that'd have to be further down the line IF you even feel like putting that in there. I think it could be really emotional and dangerous but at the same time sweet and genuine. Just some food for thought! You really are a terrific writer though and I thoroughly appreciate that you update once a day. You're a doll!
emmet the pimp chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN. NO JOKE.
BrooketheLlama chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
loving this so far
mockingjay23 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
blaine you idiot sooner or later kurt's going to stop forgiving you... if i were kurt i'd pop dat bitch in da a$$ ... okay street talk aside, i want kurt to stand up to blaine and tell him off for acting so different when its just them... geez kurt stop being so damn understanding
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Great chapter hun! Keep it up :)
inukimeko chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Ugh! My feelings for Blaine are so conflicted right now. Cause I feel so bad for him cause he's practically being forced to bully Kurt and it seems like he is confused about his sexuality but he's an asshole. He can't man up to the bullies or his feelings. Argh! I'm so frustrated with him right now! But that's a good thing cause that means your writing is really great to have created these emotions. I'm happy that at least Blaine freed him from that locker. I really can't help but wonder how their relationship is going to develop cause kurt seems to have mixed feeling as well.

I like this line: "in the room that they'd.. done what they had done." It just further proves how confused Blaine is.

I know you have to study, but I wouldn't mind an update pwease? :3

-Jessica
Curtainedfoil chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
SDFKJDSLFKJ Poor Kurt- yet I feel terrible for Blaine as well. Gaaah, all the angst. Can't wait for the next update!
prettyfreakinsweet chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I squealed so much when I saw this updated! It's definitely my favourite fanfic I'm reading right now. Great job!
Slandor chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! D D D
fuzzymetal chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I'm officially hooked on this story. I've read chapter five like three times. The last scene with Kurt and Blaine was beyond hot! I cannot wait for the next one.
inukimeko chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Oh I can only imagine what the morning after is gonna be like. I have a bad feeling that Blaine is gonna be a jerk. And I know Blaine was drunk off his ass but he sure seemed comfortable even though he never gave a guy a bj before. Just saying.

I like the whole thing with blaine and kurt's jeans and him trying not to stare. :)

Plus this line: "Is that the only reason you came?" *clenches heart* I love it! Could you not be any more obvious and open Blaine?

Can't wait till next chapter. :)

-Jessica
miss jayne76 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Omg this story is getting so much better than I thought it would. Looking forward to chapter 6 x
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
That was hot and awesome! Now that's gonna be an awkward morning after...
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »