Reviews for Sideways
Hana571 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I'm so addicted to this story!

PLZ update soon!
Elisssa chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
The story is absolutely breathtaking!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
miss jayne76 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Still loving, can't wait for chapter 4 x
ayu yumemoto chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
i love reading Blaine's thought. yet I still want to punch him in the face with all the bad things he has done on Kurt, As much as I would like to Kurt to act distant around him. I remembered that it's him we're talking about...

I hope when everything turns around. please make Blaine work for it... I also think would be nice if you could give Kurt some support from others. :)
Curtainedfoil chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I really liked this chapter. Update soon!
Punzy chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Awwww Blaine's all confused! - You should definitely post the next one.

(And I totally put off writing my own stuff to read this, but, I Regret Nothing!)
mockingjay23 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
hi i love this, bye.
Punzy chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Love it! Your doing a very good job so far, and I can't wait for the next part!
Yuna Nohako chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I really liked your story. It seems interesting and you write very well. I just hope Kurt won't just forgive Blaine, I mean, he may be a forgiving person and Blaine may start to kind of try to make it up, but everything would be much more interesting if he woulnd't accept it just then and Blaine would have to work hard to earn it. Even because, it would be kind of stupid. Well, anyway, I'm surely looking foward this fic! Nice work! )
roseredsnowwhite chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Wonderful start to the story. I am intrigued. Looking forward to the next chapter.
miss jayne76 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I'm loving it, looking forward to chapter 3 x
inukimeko chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Yeah! You tell him Kurt! *pounds chest* lol. But man he got him good at the end. I think it's going along nicely. I like that at least Blaine isn't a complete douchebag and trying to know Kurt, that is until he put his foot in his mouth.

I love the way you described Blaine's face, especially his eyelashes. I think we're all obsessed with darren's eyelashes. Lol. I also like how Kurt mentioned that even though Blaine was short, he was intimidating. It just added this great quality to his character.

Well I can't wait to read more and see how their relationship moves along. :)

-Jessica
bernardowss chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I need chapter 3 as I need air!
Curtainedfoil chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Oooh- interesting. Update soon!
Winged Shadow chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
This is a great first two chapters to the story! (: I really like how Blaine is starting to question the bullying and feeling a bit of hesitance about the whole thing! I was starting to get worried that Kurt might not stand up for himself, but at the end of this chapter, I'm glad to see some of the snark! Can't wait for more. :D
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 Next »