Reviews for Sideways
DameDitta chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
loving the slow build up, not too fast, not painfully slow or boring
That Book Gleek chapter 37 . 2/12/2013
I literally have no words for this, it was perfect... Thank you for writing it x
DameDitta chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
this was so hot! i loves me bit of smut but the most intimate part for me was kurt moisturising blaines face
DameDitta chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
loved the failed phone sex bit LOL, loving this story so far
aggressivelycalm chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
MY POOR BABY! :(
Gabriella chapter 37 . 2/7/2013
So,i know is about one year that you wrote this,i just want say that i loved this fanfiction.. and i cried and laughed so thank u for wrote this for us! xx
chelsea payne chapter 35 . 2/7/2013
I have only recently come across this story and I have been glued to it ever since and I have never cried so much at a story as I just did, your story is amazing :)
berryklaine chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
so good so far. :)
berryklaine chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
omg this was so good! 3
berryklaine chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
I have really liked this so far. Gonna continue reading this tomorrow! Awesome fanfic! 3
berryklaine chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD! 3 this is so good! :) i love it!
Ihavenothing17 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I know I am coming into this fic a tad late but this is obviously a better late than never situation. Sideways has, without a doubt, easily become one of my favorite fanfics to date. I can't seem to stop reading it. I only find myself with an unending hunger to continue to the next chaper with quickened haste. Love everything about it. Great work!3
Jade Kelly chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
hello, first of all well done I love this so far :) you're great :) and second of all DAMN YOU WOMEN IT IS HALF 11 AT NIGHT I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I CANNOT TAKE MY EYES OF THIS FANFIC haha :) I love it so much thank-you for writing this... much Love Jade*
darrenitis chapter 37 . 1/18/2013
So I just read this in one sitting. All I can say is, holy shit. This story was freakin amazing! 33
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 37 . 1/16/2013
Now to read the sequel. Tears are dry but my eyes sting.
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »