Reviews for Sideways
Adele0x chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
Been reading this for the past couple of days. Made me cry on e or twice near the end there! Great storyline. I'm definitely going to check out your other works :)
Much love,
Adele0x
JepicStarKid chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I think this is my favourite fanfic :')
klaineslays chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
I've read this story so many times and i never get tired of eat i could read it again and again for the rest of my life. Perfection is the word.
DejahhJanaee chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I love this chapter so much. i could read it over and over and never get tired of it. Best one so far!
Carmen2117 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
awesome lOve it!
TVmaniac chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Cutest chp yet
I think ur an amazing writer
Do write more
Notaveryspecialgal chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Bet fan fiction I have ever read that has the bad boy Blaine au premise! You are an amazing write! I found the story once it was already completed so lucky me, not having to wait for updates :) love the story and creativity you have, most other bad boy au follow the show completely with a couple scenes here and there with the actual bad boy parts ;) thank you and I love your British slang :) keep writing, you are very talented, you keep people wanting to read and sideways is like my own personal brand of cocaine ;)
racheldevinlauraann chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
It's almost 2AM. I came back to this story with the intention of just rereading Kurt and Blaine's first night together...I'm almost postive I'm gonna end up rereading this entire verse.
justanotherfangurl chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I will still continue to be in love with this story... absolutely amazing!
WillReadAllDay chapter 37 . 10/15/2012
Terrific.
Kri5ti chapter 37 . 10/9/2012
This was wonderful! i'll admit, I was skeptical to read more after Kurt left for New York. I was just SO SAD and I didn't want to see my boys hurt! My friend and I were seriously sitting here on the phone for nearly and hour over this story. I was a couple of chapters ahead, and she kept asking, "Are they still together? Do they still love each other? Wait - no, stupid question."

Sorry about the rambling... I just ROLL like that.

- Kristen
Kri5ti chapter 30 . 10/9/2012
Okay, I just want you to know I'm crying. Hard. And a lot. Oh so much. And ALL because of this! Don't let Kurt or Blaine let each other go! Never! You must fix this, or I will cry and cry for the rest of my life!

Great story, by the way. Sorry for my rampage.
RainbowsandStuff chapter 37 . 10/6/2012
I literally read this in a day! It was sooo amazing and well written, it was just ahh so beautiful 3
LvSammy chapter 37 . 10/6/2012
OMG! This was amazing. I Loved it. I started this Thursday and just finished now...its 4:14 am in NY...and this was wonderful. Thanks for a great story. YOu're amazing!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 37 . 10/4/2012
OMG! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I started reading this cuz I love Frozen by Desire. Another great fic by you and I'm already reading sequel. It's intersting since I've never read a bully!Blaine fic ;) So different from Frozen by Desire LOL.

Great job ;)