Reviews for Sideways
Guest chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
Well that was some unneeded angst right there.
pinkblazer chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
Hey, I love this fic, though I couldn't find the song you talked about... Mind giving me the name instead?
2x3.1x3.2x2 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
it's 6 am, but I just couldn't stop reading. This is getting better and I don't wanna wait to see what happens next. But it's really late so I have to go to sleep. I love this so much so far and I loved the song. It's so perfect :D
2x3.1x3.2x2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is... so... just... I'm positive my heart is breaking. I know it's an AU and I'm not trying to criticize it, I knew what I was getting into when I started but I really want everything to get better. It's really good though, I feel like I won't be able to stop reading it until it's over
iliveforglee11 chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
this story never fails to keep my attention. chapter by chapter by chapter. i keep alert, and wanting to read! this story is amazing!

i just hope that the canon u put in, is kurt getting elected prom queen, and blaiine comes in to dance with him. then hell basically be coming oout, which it is sooooooo time for.

i love this story
iliveforglee11 chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
im moving on. i love how bitchy and quick to quip kurt is with quinn. lol

i reallly hope klaine gets bac k together. or, back to... whatever they were. lol. no. scratch that, i hope they get together. lol
iliveforglee11 chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
lol! i hope its pucks baby! that canon would definetely fit in perfectly! ans then when he finds out, hed be free of quinn.

still love this!
iliveforglee11 chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
:( this was so freaking sad... i wanted to cry... the ending was really something that made me smile though. the fact that blaine told his friends to get away... gowd! i really hope he stops this soon..
iliveforglee11 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
hi again! i havent reviewed in the past several chapters because ive been reading on my phone while i was out and about today, but theyve all been amazing... and sometimes frustrating because blaine wont just get over himself and accept that hes gay, and just give in to being in glee club, even if thats all he'll be left with.
but its been awesome still anyways!

as for this chapter, it had to be my FAVORITE CHAtPER SO FAR! i LOOOOOOOOVE what blaine said to Karofsky in the locker room. TOTALLY teasing him! i was cracking up!
i really hope blaine comes out soon. for real, and fully.
iliveforglee11 chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
this was a great chapter.. i really cannot wait for blaine to get over himself and stop being a douche... i really hope he will stop being a douche... klaine needs to be!
they need to
iliveforglee11 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
oh. my. GODSH! THAT WAS CRAAAAAZZZYYYY! like wow!1
i am too eager to move on to say anymore!
iliveforglee11 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
i love it ! gleeee!

this chap was great.. but i hope klaine becomes klaine lovers soon
iliveforglee11 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
this was a great chapter! lol. sometimes, the uneventful ones are the best ones! this one was great! i want to get to the next one though, so, awesome!
iliveforglee11 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
god i love kurt! this is perfect! because this is exactly how he wouldve handled it! perfect job!
iliveforglee11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
whoa! this is gonna be crazy and awesome! i can tell already!

get ready to hear alot from me! i review pretty much every chapter of every story i read. I tend to scream alot if they are awesome like this one so brace yourself.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!
this was an awesome first chapter, and the ending was KLAINE PERFECT! im excited to move on to the next chapter!
this is my the first fic in a while that i have read that is completed when i started reading it, so, thankfully for you, i wont have to beg you for new chapters. but also, im excited because i saw you have a sequel to this one, so im excited for that! on to the next chapter!

iliveforglee11