Reviews for Sideways
leahmo34 chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
that was a very sweet birthday surprise for Kurt.
leilapotato chapter 37 . 6/21/2012
this is my first review of the story and i absolutley lovvveeeeddddd it!i finished it in 4 days,u had a few misspellings but i figured them out and kept again i looooovvvveeeddddd it!

3 klaine forever and always 3 (robyn)
Becca Colfer chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
shit! not this time...again?...Karofsky?...ew! I have nothing against him, but...just HELL TO THE NO!...

What does Blaine is going to do next? I have no freaking idea, better is something good!

Great story!
leahmo34 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
those are great quote at the end,that Blaine said.I love the song kurt sang..great fight between Blaine and Dave.
leahmo34 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I love your my second time reading it.i love klaine getting closer now.
Becca Colfer chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
just... O_O sweet mother of good. That happened? Really? OMG! I lost my mind on it...just...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! and "Weeeeheeee"...I can't write something else, I am so exited for them, well; for Kurt...CRAP! but...what is going to...and the next day...if they...SHIT! Blaine is going to regret it?...I just can't help myself right now...better read next one...

*dead*
leahmo34 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
it took me awhile to find that song on its a perfect went great with the title with this chapter
Becca Colfer chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
finally, something that comforts my poor guy! But...ha! at least Blaine is going to have what he wants, Kurt at the freaking party! LOL
Becca Colfer chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I just can't wait to read what happens...HEADED NOW TO NEXT ONE! Blaine Anderson is coming out any time soon... yay!
leahmo34 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
yh this is one of your better chapters.I started getting teary eyed at the Kurt.
leahmo34 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Blaine is a coward.I got my friend Becca reading your story give better reviews than I chapter.
leahmo34 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
amazing chapter.I knew blaine was attracted to Kurt
Becca Colfer chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
OH DEAR LORD! I love kurt in this one! yay! and Blaine...well I think he is confused...so lets see what happens...Good work for this two chapters, I will be reviewing them for sure! until the end of it..
leahmo34 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012