Reviews for Sideways
annie chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
This is the best fanfic i have ever read .. This is the one i love and read untill 2:00 am
ZombieBuddha chapter 37 . 5/3/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/1/2012
WOW! I just want to tell you you're an amazing writer! My friend was reading this fic & i asked her for the link, one of the best things i did because im in love with this fic & cant wait to read it again. But im gonna go read the sequel before i read this one again.:D please never stop writing! You are truly amazing at it! From the angst, to the super cheesy romantic parts, to the smut(oh, how the smut killed me!) i cant tell you enough...thank you for this! Reading this has been the highlight of this past week & im looking forword to the sequel, which im gonna stop talking now & start reading, lol! Thanks again, Xoxo!
klainebot chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
serious creys omg you so good ;_;
Simply.Scarfy chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Awh no, what's wrong with Blaine?
Simply.Scarfy chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Go Kurt! I love this so much!(:
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Woop! Love this! In my school at the moment we are studying Jane Eyre as well!(:
Wizard-Angst chapter 37 . 4/24/2012
Beautiful

Perfect

Amazing

Really really Good.

Probably one of the best Klaine fics ever.
mailroomorder chapter 37 . 4/19/2012
Well, it's safe to say that I love you
mailroomorder chapter 35 . 4/19/2012
Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy do I hate you right now. SO MANY FEELINGS. Why you make me feel? WHY!
mailroomorder chapter 29 . 4/18/2012
Ugh. This is like whip lash. I just need Klaine!
mailroomorder chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
...I'm still mad at Kurt. So I shall rant: I cannot believe that Kurt broke up with Blaine MONTHS before he needs to go off to college, just because Blaine didn't apply to college. Just because Blaine was too stressed and angry and confused and depressed AND BEING ABUSED BY HIS FATHER to think straight and apply to college. Just because he was too confused to know what he wants. DAMN YOU KURT I AM STILL MAD AT YOU. PS. I love this story. ] ] ]
mailroomorder chapter 26 . 4/18/2012
So much anger towards naive Kurt right now. So much anger
mailroomorder chapter 24 . 4/18/2012
So I absolutely LOVE that Kurt isn't telling Blaine he loves him yet.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
That bit about blaine and how he feels is so true. I feel the same about my dad - except without the beating. Well written :-)
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »