Reviews for Sideways
leahmo34 chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Why does Blaine want Kurt come to the party so bad ?
leahmo34 chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
go Kurt tell the librarian off.
leahmo34 chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
Kurt right, Blaine shouldn't worry about what ever what everyone thinks.
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
It Blaine only knew those feelings in his stomach was that he likes Kurt.
sfsdfsdlfsaldfaslfk chapter 37 . 7/27/2017
AHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! I love how everything comes together in the end!
youcantstoptoday chapter 13 . 3/6/2017
My baby I'm proud
youcantstoptoday chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
Ah sometimes I want to hate blaine :*(
youcantstoptoday chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Omfg okay I was not expecting that whoops
youcantstoptoday chapter 4 . 3/5/2017
AHHHH I LIKE THIS SM SO FAR. I heard about it before I started reading it, but I wasn't expecting it to be like this. This is so original and interesting!

Xoxo -Caroline
Zantasia chapter 30 . 12/24/2016
I know you wrote this story years ago. I don't know if you still love klaine like I do, or if you still check the reviews you get.. But I just wanted to let you know how fantastic I think this story is and that I plan to look up what else you have written. A lot of this story is angst and it has made me tear up a bit. But that just proves how good you are. You make people feel. I hope you continue to write. You have a gift.

Oh, and P.s. Please let there be a happy ending.
Zantasia chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
SO...I was just wondering...why do the footballers hate Kurt being gay so much but are just fine with Kenny? I'm thinking its not homophobia, more just a personal thing because Kurt is more 'girlie'. And how has Puck not caught karofsky going in and out of his house?
Zantasia chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
OMG! So much angst I can barely breathe!
Zantasia chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
I was so distraught! Glad it worked out for the better but I cry a little each time Blaine gives in to his friends.
Zantasia chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Wow! I don't know why I haven't come across this story before but I am so thankful for it now. It's kind of exciting and heart wrenching at the same time. My heart is breaking every time Blaine is cruel but so eagerly waiting for the times they are alone.
Thanks for writing such a good story!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/12/2016