Reviews for Sideways
Mooly chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love the description of Kurt and the ending!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I love Ur writing sooo much it's amazing!
Jenny chapter 37 . 6/22/2014
Hey you!

I'm gonna be honest and say this fic was a rollercoaster and I don't only reffer to the emotions of the story itself but also to the my emotions with your storyline and your character development decisions.
I really had some parts where it was very hard to keep reading... I flipped many invisible tables trough the whole story and my flate mate had to hear many angry screams and tirades about it.

So to stay a bit structural, here are my points:

1. I didn't get why Blaines father never beat him... I mean after all the attacks you indicated in the whole story, it seams very unlikely that he gets soft or what ever only because Blaine threatens with a 911-call... but what ever.. I didn't wanted another of these scenes anyway, I just wondered about it.
2. This point I'm twosided about: The behaivour of blaines parents is kind of wierd. Even so I think it's at least consitent that they stay "ani-gay", I still think that most parents would never let their kids go that way... at least his mother I expected to shift a bit in her opinion because I though she at least loved Blaine... so I like that you stayed there and didn't make up a ridiculuos way his parents change completely or what ever just to have full happy end, but I dispute the behaivour of his mother... because loosing your child comeplety is something I think NO mother would be accept without a fight...
3. I know this story is emotional and angst and everything.. but really.. the scene where Blaine confesses everything (when he first saw kurt and everyting) to Kurt is really a bit TO MUCH!
I mean NOBODY would thing "i don't want this blue eyes to get red rimmed" I mean Relly? nobody would say such things...
4. You sometimes write really redundant... like when kurt comes you almost always write at his final maon that it "sounded suspiciously like Balines name"... and I really cant read that anymore... and there are other phrases you use just TO OFTEN in the same context... just saying
5. NOBODY and I really Nobody things when having his second time sex (even when blaine had hetero sex before) "I want to feel him inside me"... really NOBODY..
so these where als small things I think and I think are kind of strange/ could be done better...
so now here comes my main point of all:
6. Blaine not phoning with Kurt in the last two chapters... REALLY I MEAN REALLY?
I already though the hole break up because of new york was rediculous and then the second time was even worst but at least a little bit understandeble... (even so I still think it's just your way to add drama and angst, ecen when not needed...) but the not taking kurts calls and stuff.. THATS JUST DUMPSHIT! sorry, but really I meand WHO THE HECK WOULD DO THAT? God... I really think that all this "i don't wanna loose you, I love you so much" ululation is very absurd... but I can push that do teenage behaivour... but that hole thing in the last chapters was just out of everything... And Kurt Just saying I forgeive you... REALLY? Do you have a little bit of an Idea how that FEELS? I mean just doing such thing to your character is just worse enough.. but him just forgiving it right away without anything.. UNBELIVABLE! Kurt must have been dying this several month! It must have been anbearable! I WOULD HAVE HIT BLAINE with my bare hand just for latting me hanging like that... I mean yeah that they would get along afterwards is okay, but you should have given Kurt the chance to give Blaine his opinion to give him back the hurt he got from blaines behaivour... NOBODY could just forgive such think even with real love... NO WAY!

So thats my main opinion... Thanks.. it was moving to read this and I hope you're not sad or angry about my resume.. I just think some details are very off reality and too much soap opera like or what ever... Please don't see it as a personal think (especially because I don't know you!) this is just a criticism and I tried to stay as objective as possible and don't want to hurt you in any way.. I hope I dindn't did hurt you...
Sorry for my bad english, I hope it's understandable.

Regards, jenny
Saesha chapter 37 . 6/2/2014
I'm not kidding when I say that I've read the whole story in like two nights... I didn't even want to sleep because I kept saying myself "one more chapter"... But I really love it 3
Darkstorm chapter 37 . 5/29/2014
Great fanfiction! Please continue to write. :)
Guest chapter 37 . 5/3/2014
This was a really beautiful fanfiction. Loved every part. Thank you!
germericangirl chapter 37 . 4/28/2014
I started reading this a few days ago and some parts seemed so familiar but I just kept reading until I realized, that I've read this fic before! At that point I couldn't stop reading though, but omg I forgot about all that angst. So much angst. I'm gonna need to read some fluffy fics to balance that out now lol
But yeah what I'm trying to say is I've read this fic twice and I love it! Even though it's super angsty but it's one of my favorite fics!
gaydaughter chapter 37 . 4/15/2014
it was so beautiful. thank you. one of my favorite stories ever. So, no epilogue? :-(
Allira chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
This is so good, amazingly good! :)
Allira chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Amazing. Just amazing 33
Knb248 chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
Loved It! Total emotional roller coaster but I loved it from beginning to end, great job :)
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 36 . 3/8/2014
Why did I read this masterpiece again it's breaking my heart.
Like when are you gonna release your first book, I wanna read it.
This fanfic is just perfect. That's the only way to describe it. I love it and you are so amazing. I'm tornado between laughing and crying the most of the time.
I love it so much,
Nicolene B chapter 37 . 3/3/2014
I enjoyed this story so much! Thank you for the amazing read!
Ricarda Marleen chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Hi,

it's been years since you posted this fanfiction. It's been about half a year when I found it and started reading it. Your fanfiction "Sideways" was the very first Klaine fanfiction I've ever read. And ever since I become more addicted to the wonderful world of Klaine (fanfiction).

So: When I finally decided to sing up here at , I knew: You aka your fanfiction "Sideways" will be the one getting my very first comment, too.

As I already said: It's been quit some time since I finished reading it, but this fanfiction has had (still!) an amazing impact for me :) Sounds probably cheesy,... but yeah :)

I've have to admit: Before your fanfiction I've never heard about the song "Sideways" - now or actually already while reading I've been huming the lycris. It's a wonderful (song) title and besides catchy although quite fitting for the story itself.

What I liked the most about "Sideways"? It's the truely outstanding characterization of the boys. Seriously, it was like "listening" them talk or thinking! Especially your Kurt - really impressive! I love the banter, the slow-build and the developement over the time. I've always had the feeling that you give them both the time to adjust, to grow, to fall but also to get on the feet again :)

So: Thanks so much for this!

Marleen
Josy Hummel chapter 28 . 2/10/2014
Seriously?
I freaking love Chapter 28.
With all my heart.
Something has to be wrong with me.
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »