Reviews for Sideways
crisscheleftw chapter 27 . 1/25/2014
Oh my god that chapter was just... wow. I love Blaine so much, i love them i love this i love everything. I cried so hard! It was perfect. Perfect. Holy shit... i can't deal with anything right now.
crisscheleftw chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
I cried. A lot. Holy crap...
Behh chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Hey girl. I'm french, and someone translate your fanfiction on french. Soooo it's cool, i think. I'm french. But the fic is already on the 16th Chapter, aaaand i can't wait to know if the pregnant thibk is true and if Blaine is really the father, cause maybe the father can be Puck or Dave, idk, but i think it would be cool that Quinn cheat on Blaine! Aha. Soooo, i wanna that you say to me what is the story and how klaine will be finished in teh end of the story, annnnnd i want to know too when kurt and nlaine show their relation, of they show their relation. Also. I want to know all the important thing of the story until the end of the story. Pleeeease. (Excuse me for the english but i'm french)
DejahhJanaee chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
I have read this entire story 3 times now and this continues to be my favorite chapter! The confession was written very nicely and it was a nice build up. Good job!
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 37 . 12/21/2013
This has made me cry so much. I was scared to read on when it came to prom, beacuse it was to good. I just can't... You are amazing. You should get an award. This is perfect. I'm SOOO gonna read the sequel. Loved it and will always do.
Funeral Blues chapter 37 . 12/12/2013
Hi! I just finish your fanfiction
What can I say except I love it! So, so, so much!
Your fanfic is amazing, awesome, brillant :D I can't stop reading it since the first chapter. I spend all my time reading it during the past few days!
Each time I listen to "Brand New Colony" I think about this great couple and everything. You made me discover so much great musics!
So, well I can continue all day with compliments and all I will stop now!
Just amazing, one of my favorites fanfictions ever in all fandoms of the website!
Bye!

Ps : I'm french so all my apologies for my mistakes in the review!
Lover of gays chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
:-)
ambroserollinsgirl chapter 37 . 11/29/2013
Loved this story :)
Josy Hummel chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
"Your eyebrows look like burnt toast cut into those little triangular segments"
xDDDD
... Just what I think everytime I see Darren xD
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
This is actually amazing! you're an amazing writer!
Tina chapter 37 . 9/14/2013
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read!
Please make a sequel or something :)
(This fanfic made me cry so much)
karengleekhk chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
It is wonderful!
i read it so many time coz the story is just perfect XD
thank you very much... for creating this story and delighted me!
i have to say this is my favorite story ! :D
VoyageAsia chapter 37 . 9/12/2013
I LOVED this story. You, my dear, are the queen of angst. I felt as if I was on an emotional roller coaster. At the point where I thought I couldn't take any more angst, you managed to get the boys together and wrote great fluff and smut. I also liked the way you wove mini story arcs in the piece. There was a point when I knew that Blaine was going to come out of the closet - when he wore a bow tie to dinner at the Hummels!

When the boys were at the point of considering what they should do when Kurt moved to NYC, I was annoyed that Blaine didn't just move there with him. After all, the money was not an issue. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realised that it wasn't in Blaine's character (that you developed) to do something rash like this. Look how much time it took him to admit to himself that he was gay.

Judging from the number of reviews you have received on FF alone, this story has been a success. You probably have more readers than most published authors. You deserve it. Thanks for sharing the story and now I am going to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hey! I was told to read this fic by a bunch of gleeks...and I have a feeling this going to be righteous! Can't wait to read the rest!
Siiillltt chapter 37 . 9/1/2013
I love this story; but I'm going to have to watch the entire Glee series (seasons 14) to ensure that the idea of Blaine ever being a bully is cleared from my mind. :) happy reading! #Silt
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »