Reviews for Can You Keep a Secret?
rosarioblack chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Continue it's awesome
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
It's cute and I will patiently await the next chapter. I don't review all the time cuz I read late at night but I love your stories; they now kid to make me feel like shit. In a good way.
Sapherer chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I really like this fic. Will it be continued? :)
kyuumihaira chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Shiro knows about the baby! I can't wait to find out what's going on... I'm a little lost... But the story is good, and there is babies!
mei-tan13 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
i just read this story and i think its a really interesting setting! shiroichi baby!
La Dark Flower chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Yes!Shiro and Ichigo are finally was an awesome chapter so question I have is, Is Ichie doing this to reunite with her father?
La Dark Flower chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
...I feel 't worry,I sorta got why you are mad.(Actually were.)I feel as if this was my fault you were mad.I haven't been on Fanfiction for months(actually,ever since summer).The reason I haven't been on it was because of school.I just started high school and they are giving us a shit load of ,since my school is a little different,they expect us to be doing awesome and getting As in our classes.(By "them",I mean people who don't come to my school and probably parents too.)So I barely have time for myself and since I joined lots of clubs(I know,it might seem stupid,but I just don't want to be at the house since my mom can be a fuckin bitch to me.) I don't have lots of time to do my ,I'm going to try to have more free time for is my apology to I'm not doing this out of pity,I'm doing this to explain to you why I haven't reviewed in a long you soon!
Anna chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This story is already stupid and i've only gotten to the end of the second chapter
Orion'slover chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Good luck with your homework, definitly don't miss that. Great fic, I still don't understand it but it's still really good
Samij05 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Ahh i luv this! its so good! im just wondering though in this fanfic do you view the hollows as the antagonists?
Member of TOO MANY Fandoms chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Awesome. Short but thank you for updating love your stories man/girl. Not sure if your a chick or not so I put both. Love your stories keep up the good work.
IstariaDragon chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I can tell actually... you sorta forgot to put periods and stuff like you used to. Lol. Actually thought this was something you wrote a while back... I think you need to destress yourself, you seem to be. But interesting chapter! *huggles*
grimmjowXichigoXpancakes chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
awesome they're such a cute coupler :3
Angel of Death-Freeze Over chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I understand why you are made and I'm sorry I haven't review before hand. I would like to say that I love your fic and your doing a great job. The girl Ichi is the best one I've ever read about and all the characters are done perfectly. Hope to read more soon. :)
Juandrie chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
You are mean. I love your storys and now you are punishing the people that do take the time to revew.

Oh well guess I will have to wait. Tx for the heads up.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »