Reviews for Your Secret Admirer
Clarity and Verity chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Awwww thats soooo sweet and beautiful :')
BurningInFlames chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Awww so cute! It made me cry at the end. So adorable and well written! loved it Firex
RoseSpirit2694 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I loved this fanfiction. It was funny and i think you did an amazing job!
SiriusHadesStark chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Mischief is managed chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Best fanfiction in the world. So in character and everything. 3
LeviosaChatterbox chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Naww this was so sweet the epilogue was my favourite how James writes a letter for lily as his proposal I found it so cute!
the potter family chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Oh my god! this story was so good!
Fire Breathing Crocodile chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Wow! AWESOME job! :) I kinda wished it had been Snape or something, just to make things interesting, but at least Lily knew who it was right away, unlike in some other fics. It's more realistic like this. Keep writing!
minimized casualties chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was absolutely perfect. James and Lily were so in character and I grew extremely attached to them. I would pause while reading it to fangirl and regain my bearings, because there was just so much emotion throughout the whole fanfic. It was realistic and had moments of fluff the way it evolved over time was amazing. I had no idea letters written back and forth could be intwined with a plot to be so romantic and enjoying to read. Seriously, this was the most amazing Jily fanfic I have read and it will definitely set the standards for all others.
Illegal Beagle chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is literally the best bit of James/Lily fanfiction I have ever read! You've got their humour/intelligence/banter/flirtation down to a T. Really, really really well done!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAahaha chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
(I couldn't think of a name lol) BEST. LILY AND JAMES. PIECE OF FANFICTION. I. HAVE EVER. READ. Trust me I don't lie when it comes to fanfiction. I seriously feel like crying now. I feel like that was something that actually happened, and that I was there, and that I was Lily. OH MY MERLIN this story was amazing! I just, wow, I'm speechless. I can barely put the rest of my thoughts into words. I feel like you had the characters exactly. what I mean is like, I feel like that is so something James would do. And I got all emotion when I saw the little details like Lily starting to write James instead of Potter and when James stopped writing "All my love, your secret admirer." I felt like I wanted to pull James out of the story and stab him for leaving Lily for Gwen. And I wanted to kill everybody who didn't realize Lily liked James all along. I have been searching, and searching, and SEARCHING for a perfect fanfic about Lily and James, and now I found it! Oh, and speaking of the word perfect, it just about killed we when James said Lily wasn't perfect. I don't mean it almost killed me in a BAD way, I mean, I got so attached to the characters that I felt like I was Lily and James was saying that to me. and this whole idea, with the letters, I LOVED it. You could look at the dates and see how much time had passed, and I feel like it left YOU to decide what went on between. I just feel like I have to thank you for blessing us with such an amazing piece of art. No, this goes beyond art, this is more heart than art. Heart and soul. Thank you again, and I hope you know that I'm telling the completely honest truth when I say this.
citygirl285 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I think I am speechless... This was such an amazing and wonderful story! I absolutly love it! You really write very, very good!
3177726 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
That was great.
Green Sirene chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
*melt*
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
This was a very well written story which I thoroughly enjoyed. Unlike many James/Lily stories, the progression in their relationship was natural and easy to follow. Writing it almost purely in the form of correspondence gave your story originality.

Congratulations, this was a concise and enjoyable story.