Reviews for Sonny With a Chance of Meatballs
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love everything but these are the ones I especially love: #10, #12, #16, #38, #39, #43, #47 and #48! :D
Although...I really wish you wrote them full. u.u
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
lol. XD
nice!r u going to do something like this again with Goku and ChiChi?i think it would be cool if u like u have to do it or a suggestion. :)
Windy50 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was GREAT! *goes to favs*
Vaccant Account chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love this so much! My favorite was Light it was so cute! )
Just a reader chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
So cute, totally love it!
TickleMeTurquoise chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is the best theme story I've read ever Usually, they're rushed or too non descriptive, but yours captures the characters' essences perfectly! You did a great job!
decaying chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
this was so sweet :) i enjoyed this very much! my favorite was 10 n_n 33 good job!
lovers45 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This one was too cute I loved it so much. Haha
Mew chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aww.. it was so cute and sweet _ i can't really choose, i love them all. Keep up the good work.
elina chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Super cute :)

Characters are nicely in-character.
nukidono14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aw, this is just so sweet! _ And all of them so true as well! There's so many sweet and funny and a few serious moments but they all led to one thing: Life is never boring in the Son household!

Fave theme/s are no. 12, 15, 16 and 50, (I'm the romantic type), funniest themes for me are 30 and 40, I can't imagine Goku singing and dancing as much as I love him, lol.

It's fun reading this! You're good! You actually got the talent, why not try writing a one-shot story? Just a suggestion, ne? Thank you for this!
Jasmine Brinsky chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
12, 33, and 42 are my favorite

I think all of those are kinda sexual

That's why I chose them but I love them all really!
Shay Candy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Haha this was so cute! I loved the one about the ketchup! Hilarious!
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
My favourite one was 48: Light. That was funny! It made me laugh so hard! Lol I can't wait to read the next. Continue soon and Happy New Year:)

Jaylonni Love
sanaa amaya chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
absolutely sweet. good job.