Reviews for Ranma chan, the Cat
amerdism chapter 8 . 1/22
Awesome, I hope to see more soon.
maryjane5000 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
This is a great story that I hope you update soon because I want to see what happens next like

Does Nodoka find out her daughters a lesbian?
When Ryoga appears will it be like the canon or canon like meaning someone else gets their hair cut?
Does Cologne come in search of Shampoo?
Does Shampoo get her hands on some instant Nyannichuan allowing the girls to have a cat party so they can experience being a cat?
Will the Dynamic Dumbasses get cursed/re-cursed then capture by the Musk & locked as girls?
When the Dynamic Dumbasses return will they find that Nodoka adopt the Tendo's so they can't marry Ranma?

Will there be some cat cameos?
Like Salem (Sabrina Teenage Witch), Tiffany (Gold Diggers), Luna &/or Artamis (Sailor Moon)
nakrithedemon chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
interesting i hope you continue this
faystay chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
This story is amazing hope to see more in the future
so please update soon :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Very cool:)
empressofthedead chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
"What do you want?" Nabiki took a potato chip from her bag… and ATE IT!

Me: *GASP*
T2Kaze chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Please update
I'll be waiting
kellym01 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Lol
Can't wait for next update
Wonder how ryoga would act if he came in
demiread chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
intresting
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
cool story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
love your story. please update soon
Caladbolg chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Actually, in my experience, males get weird hair colors about as often as females, although the specific incidence depends on the series in question ... in fact, one of the most extreme examples is Ranma's own Prince Herb of the Musk, who's hair is ... I think it's pink, white and blue? Something like that.
Marty chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I'm hooked... would like to see where you go with this IF you are trying for a happy ending...
luger 7 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
A most excellent fanfic. party on, dude.