Reviews for Ranma chan, the Cat
god of all chapter 9 . 5/24
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
aliesterus chapter 3 . 1/12
Re-reading this, and read chapter three... Kasumi doing an evil laugh gave me the odd image of an evil Kasumi with shadowed expressions, glowing yellow eyes that look like a four pointed star and a smirk towering over the Sailor Senshi.
Tsamoka chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
A legitimate youtube video of a cat beating people at arcade games would get so many hits it would be insane. This is very fun to read. Keep up the good work! :)
TinkerGnomie chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Love the story so far! Can't wait for the next part.
SriaLghtft chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Must have more...please don't leave me hanging too long o(TヘTo)
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Aww. This chapter is so full of adorable-ness. The head patting emoticon, Ranma as a cat beating people at Street Fighter! :)
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Gods. I'm ashamed to be male. Those little kids beating up Ukyo. Well...trying. But still!
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Thought it would be Ryoga. Thought wrongly :/ Still, nice surprise.
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Damn onions. Made me tear up when Akane mention her mom and praying that she will help Ranma reunite with her mom.
Nirvash Neo chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
This is one amazing story you got here and even though it's only the second chapter I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
PLEASE, PLEASE, OH PRETTY PLEASE

Soun falls into spring of drowned Hyena (or something else) Hyena-Soun & Panda-Genma fall into a hole, Musk hit them with girl water then impregnant them
Kisa tracer chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Go cat Ranma kick some butt in Street Fighter. Lol keep up the good work and I hope to see all the ranma 1/2 girls in a big lesbian orgy. This story makes me happy that it would support gays and lesbians .thank you for your hard work
Ranmamania chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Hmmmm let me guess it's either Mousse or Ryoga, right?
Drake Azure Saber chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Ah rose of versailles brings back memories, really agree with ukyo there the movie kinda put the initial manga and anime to shame. It'd be great if they could remake it with better cast ne?
sarista wow chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
An entertaining chapter, I'm still a bit surprised Ukyo isn't closer to Ranma's level given she hasn't had Cologne training yet but I look forward to seeing more of her, hopefully doing something awesome. Besides that it was entertaining, Nodoka was suitably cooky and all kinds of messed up in the parenting department. I do feel some more scenery descriptions could help but the tone and characters comes through very strongly.