Reviews for The Devil's Advocate
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So like, that was only the best of the worst things everywhere. Hauntinly twisted and torturously fun. All so very bad, and so very, very good.
Miss Gypsy Willow chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm a little speechless right now. Just gah. Oh god I love Tate/Violet/Langdon now so much to the point that I can't even think of reading any other fic. Perfection.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Man! It was awesome how twisted it was! I would love read another stories with Langdon he is evil and very funny!

Congratulations, you did a very good work here.
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Things I didn't realize I needed to read until I read them this. This whole freaking piece. My God. I have never in my life been a slash fan but... is there anything hotter than Tate on Tate? I could go on, but it would just be me babbling. Fantastic and amazing as always, but then again, what else is new?
ohyellowbird chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
okay. okay. i don't even know if i can put into words how much i /loved/ this, but i'll try. i just read this twice in a row. i'm hungover and i need to shower and clean up after our NYE party but i've been in bed for the past forever reading and re-reading this. IT WAS PERFECT. like, too perfect. like, all i want to read now is tate/violet/langdon and all i want ot write now is tate/violet/langdon. your langdon was flawless. smiley and amused with a soft undercurrent of need and darkness. all the little parallels in this. ndsngs the way langdon traps violet from behind and whispers in her ear and toys with her navel and ghfsghdfgd mentions of cleaning violet's blood off tate and them both taking her at the same time... what are you doing to me? and this line: "Because even when he couldn't see him, he was there. Talking, smirking, fucking with him. Now the fucking is just literal and reciprocal." UGH! and the way tate was jealous of langdon and langdon was jealous of violet. AND THE SMUT. JESUS H. CHRIST THE SMUT! you were right. i don't know how you did it, but this is even hotter than your smut in Melt. every line was just delicious. the sample scene in the basement. fhdsugh it's over 8K and i still am starving. i need so much more of this. like, soo much more. i could go on for days, but i'm rambling and i've written a novel already, so let me just say that you are welcome to my firstborn, and anything else you'd like for that matter. thank you so so much for writing this piece and langdon is yours whenever you'd like him. (please, take him. use him.) we can share custody. i'll pay the child support. i love you. you're amazing. I'LL BE IN MY BUNK
daysofourhives chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
W.I.L.D !

Thanks for the recs. Coming from you,it means a lot.
The Buried Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I just LOVED the ending of this. A great sequel (?) to a great story.
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I don't know what I did to deserve this wonderful creation. Great job.
The Walking Reedus chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Your story telling enchants me as much as my fixation with Wednesday night. The brewing angst and turmoil between the three. The love/hate relationship between Tate and Violate. The descriptions that lead to an amazing visual in my head.

If I could have these three in a story a day I could die happy and satisfied.

I need a smoke... ;)