Reviews for Reperio verum
Kris chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
Interesting concept. One person being edited out of memory has been done, but never an entire group of people, at least in the HP stories that I've read. Watch your commas. (you said you like constructive criticism.

There were so many dementors Hermione incorrect
There were so many dementors, Hermione correct
David-El chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Umm, I thought Andromeda was Teddy's GRANDmother and Nymphadora was his mother?
Kyla InuMaru chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
This is awesome and I can't wait to start reading the next one! This story was so good I couldn't put it down and finished it in under 3 three hours. Keep up the good work and the rest of the stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Mmmm..am half and half about this little story so I give you: half a silver star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
delia cerrano chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Always willing to give Harry/Draco stories a chance. It will be Harry/Draco right?
Kialandi chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
It is bad written.
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You had - Mrs. Weasley and Hermione always drug him to. - Interesting, that i'd pay to see that. ... But i think the word you were after was dragged.
Kris chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
Interesting premise, though it seems like an odd place to stop the story.
koki chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
I hate that you ended it here, but I loved it.
At first I was confused and thought 'Whats going on, is this author stupid?'
But you wrote really well and got me thinking along, who, what, when, where, why and how.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
you call that complete?
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
". "Oh why isn't Andromeda here, I know you're Teddy's godfather but she's his mother, shouldn't she be the one involved?" " did you change that on purpose? Andromeda is his grandmother in canon...it's kinda breaking my brain a little bit.
tsukigomori mikomi chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Yay! *does a happy dance* He finally remembers! On the downside about the whole dementor thing, but he finally remembers! _ 333 I know I should probably be a bit worried about the dementor thing, but I'm trusting that Harry will be alright... He will.. right? Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Ra chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
This is one of the more original Harry Draco stories that I've read in a very long while. Thank you so much.
tsukigomori mikomi chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this chapter... I've been busy.. and stuff. Anyway, another great chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens when Harry gets to Azkaban! Keep up the good work!
MamaTruffles chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
This is bloody brilliant...(: update soon? Please