Reviews for The Closer We Are to Danger
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Okay, I have three things to say.
1. I love that you had Todd in this.
2. Skinwalkers are the reason they were wanted by the feds in the first place!
3. I'm sad that there wasn't any Castiel.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was an awesome story! Well done!
Wonderland-fae chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Just found this story while browsing and have to say it was a pleasant surprise. Character dialogue seems to be spot-on from the shows. (If I can hear them saying the lines in my head, it worked). Would like to see more in this vein.
clavina chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
this was one very good crossover! made my day. Thanks so much for this story; glad 'Todd' got a good part.
One-Eyed Lady chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
AWESOME STORY! I love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Fantastic blending job. Well done indeed!

I truly enjoyed this story. Thanks so much!
SazzaBirdy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love sga/spn xovers and this was a great one, wasn't sure how it would work with Todd but you wrote it so well. Would love to see the actual hunt please.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
The Winchesters and Todd working together, who would have thought? Yet it works. Love how Todd calls it 'my ship'

And Gabriel in a suit. Probably the only time he comes close to dressing like the rest of his brothers, when he is impersonating NID
vicky chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love to read cross overs of super and sg1 and atlantis can't wait to read more you are a very good writer
MorningStarsChild75 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved this. I'm a crossover junkie. Would do a happy dance for you to see the werewolf hunt and to find out what else linger in Atlantis. Plus, Dean and Teyla, you know she wouldn't be susceptible to his charm. Not to mention, Sam and Dean would probably understand Ronan better than anyone else. This story really was delightful and hope to read more by you soon.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Good story! Of course you realize that now you have to tell the story of that hunt with Todd...
ShinobuSaiga chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh dear... LOL...

Todd and the Winchesters... it blows my mind. And I've always liked SPN / Stargate stories. I think the SGC would both understand and appreciate the boys more than most would.

Lovely story.
exileena chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved it! Thanks so much for this. This is the kind of story that a one-shot should be, the true and good short story. Thanks for the new year gift.