Reviews for Hostage
Ryn chapter 4 . 10/19
Well written with a twist ending, you made the criminal sympathetic and sensible. So many of these stories end badly for the person captured. Kudos to you for doing it differently.
Honor Reid chapter 4 . 4/19
I enjoyed this story! Thank you!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
it sure takes some heat off that he left don alive, wouldn't want to be hunted by the fbi for murdering one of their own...

great story!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
poor don, not being able to talk parker out of doing something stupid
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
wow, intense beginning!

great first chapter!
tlh45 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Just read all four chapters...I enjoyed the story and thought it was very well written. With Parker getting away, who knows maybe there will be a sequel.
Sharon chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I like the fact Parker got away. It makes the story that much more believeable because sometimes the bad guys do get away. The most important thing is that you didn't break Don too badly and he ended up with beer. After a day like that, he could use a six-pack. Strictly for medical reasons, of course!

I hope you post something again soon!
Cissyaliza chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I like this end as I like all this fic (and all your fics).

You're right: it isn't to Parker's advantage to take Don with him any further and he hadn't reasons to kill him, so I think this end is just the one which goes with your story.

Thanks for that.
notsing chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed before now. Some how I missed seeing you had updated! Thanks so much for a fun story. Parker obviously is smart enough to know killing a LEO is really stupid. I'm glad Don gets to have a nice cold beer after all that! Thanks for posting!
Writer With Sprite chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Poor Don. A great work that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Writer With Sprite chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Poor, poor Don!
Writer With Sprite chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Parker returned a minute later, a glass of water in his spare hand. At Don's raised eyebrow he stood back a moment. "Look, I'm not much of a fan of cops, or feds, but your being in this mess isn't your fault. You gave me the chance I needed, and a gun, so I'm good with giving you some water for your throat."

Awww how 'nice'.
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Poor, poor, poor, mute Don.
baseballfan44 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Oh, Parker got away. hmm. Interesting.

I'm glad he stayed true to his word and let Don go, although it seemed scary there for a moment.

Thanks so much for writing this! I hope to see more from you soon.
fighttowin1 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Such intense suspense! Loved it! Him getting to run away into the woods as Parker 'ran away' with his vehicle was the perfect ending to their confrontation. It doesn't happen very often that Don would run away from anyone, but it was perfect in this situation.

This was left with a perfect opening for a continuation of the story should you ever choose to. ;-0 You'd have a very willing audience for it...hint hint, *wink*wink* ;-)

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! I hope that you continue to write, as we are blessed to have you writing for Numb3rs!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »