Reviews for Opposites attract
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
HibariLene chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This is so CUTE 3 I love this!
SunshineProject chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
so cute
Asharo chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Really loved to read this! Thanks! *-*
darkestlight96 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
i can't put into words how amazing i think this story is.
Rugiku chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Sequel please?
Feltson chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
what can I say... only that I love your story really I just love this couple a lot whoaaaaa in this moment I have so many feelings for them that I can't handle them, OMG! well you really transmit a lot of feelings or is that I'm very emotional :P I continue reading you - Hugs and Kisses .
Felicia chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I loved it, you made a really good job writing this.

Thank you very much for writing! D
BlueSharingan26 chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
I loved this~! *O* They were in character too! YAY! Great job on the smut also! X3 There really needs to be longer fics about these two! If you make a sequel, I'll defiantly read it! :D
Keela1221 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
OW! THank you so much for your hard work! I was so sad when I realized there were not very many stories celebrating the yaoiness of this series. Your story was wonderful! thank you! I really hope you can write a sequel!
Wufei05 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I really liked your Fanfic for these two, and I thought it was really cute, and sexy as well~
ShadowFax100 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! plz. I love this story SOOO MUCH!
killerprincess112 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
JZA chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Such a cute story! They're really in character and I can wait to read the last chapter!

There are a few mistakes in your writing but, hey! practise makes perfect! I know how hard it is to write all correct and stuff, english is not my native language neither!

So, keep it up! :)
Reia-Tsukimi chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
aaaaahhhh! im sooooo at my limit for suspence! u i NEEEEDD them to et together and do the nasty! HURRRYYYYY