Reviews for Lord Of The Scars
RiyaOfRivendell chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Hi I'm Riya (user ID AmazingWriter123) and I love your story. My only feedback would be to give us readers a little more insight on what Jack felt when Ralph refused to forgive him.
borninthedarkness chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
elle chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
one of the most amazing things I've read.
Omicron70 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Very interesting story. I can only hope you'll perhaps try to finish it.
ksbg chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Uhmm, interesting, I also tried to make a "Realistic" fic, since every after the island Fanfic that I've read is like a fairytale or something like that, in wich Jack begs for forgiveness. so this is pretty good and I'm faving it :)
Rufescent chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
You're awesome.

Great chapter! I liked the characterization and your word choice. Very emotional chapter for Ralph.

Update when you can, please! Have a great weekend!
Rufescent chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Arg! I hate cliff-hangers so much.

Well, I should probably remind you that you're absolutely amazing and I adore this story. It's so fitting and I can't wait 'till the next installment. This plot is so great and your skill is astounding. Update soon, please!
Hammsters chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Ooooh, this seems cool! At first I didn't get the whole "Class 9A" thing, but then I reread the last chapter and it made a bit more sense. I love this story, I just wish you'd update more often! Please update again soooooon!
chief-jack chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Wow - I haven't posted anything for two months, I apologise. Been a busy bee ;) I hope you enjoy this chapter, although it's quite short, but more will be up soon! Sorry for the iffy chronological order as well, I just read the chapter before this one and I realized that I got the time wrong. Just pretend that Ralph's in class the next day, guys! As always, I love reading your reviews, so keep 'em coming!

Thanks!
LucasVN chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Having read and liked Lord of the Flies twice now, I am happy to find this wonderfully written and believable continuation. The characterizations are deep and compelling, particularly Jack. The contrast between Roger, who has no remorse, and Jack, who has remorse and struggles to express it, is what gets me the most. Hope to see this continue.

Oh, and good job with the 'twin telepathy.' ;)
WhatWentWrongWithWalter chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I came across your blog in Tumblr and it led me here. I was expecting some "hardcore stream of consciousness" technique because you said that it is very very mental and plus, it's written in 1st-person POV. What I've read is nothing extreme interior monologue though but this story is WONDERFULLY WRITTEN WELL. The way you wove your words into an intricately beautiful sentence is profound with imagery! Your start was strong, it caught me- trapped me, honestly, to read further. It's beautiful, darling! You can expect me to be your constant "reviewer" til the end of this fic. I hope you won't mind my company for I can be such a Grammar Nazi. Though, so far, not a mistake in grammar/ composition/ spelling in this chapter. Keep up the good job!
Faye chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Your writing is good and you should feel good.
Duthae cilthri chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I LOVE this story! I really like how you have a realistic approach to writing this continuation of LOTF. It makes your story so interesting and enjoyable to read.

:) The Hunger Games reference was nice too. I agree, the movie was great! :D

Please update soon! 3
Rufescent chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Amazing! Wonderful narrative and depiction of the characters. I...really can't say anything else but that this is absolutely great and I'll be ecstatic when you update. So, update soon, please! I hope enjoy your day!
Hammsters chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Yay! You updated! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this, and I can't believe I didn't get that reference! *facepalm* Great job, update soon!