Reviews for The Friendzone ish
YAOIBELARUS chapter 2 . 4/15
Oh my lord...this was the best fan fiction I've ever read...you should definitely continue with this
Cuteywiththeglasses chapter 2 . 1/17
I LOVE THIS. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. :D KEEP ROCKIN.

-Cuteywiththeglasses
Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
*applard$*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
I am very happy i found this fic at 4 am in the morning
NyanCatNoodles chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I love it! I need more! PLEASE!
kikilalakia1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Well... I'm in love with this ship now XDD
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Eeek. I think I might stop reading... Don't take it as a any
thing personal.. I am12 years old.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
kilig much! oh no my filipinaness is showing!that was just way to cute! and i love that you used li Xiao as his name , which is my favorite name pick for hong
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Wow what a hot HongIce lemon! Was waiting for ds:-D:-D FINALLY! Thank you so much:-D & the fact that you've split it up into parts (due to Ice's inexperience & his shy don't-touch-me attitude) made it more endearing:-D thanks again...also the confessions were too adorable:-D Brilliant work! A must-read for all HongIce fans...HongIce FTW!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh Damn! My GOD! Ds has to be the BEST HongIce Yaoi oneshot (twoshot actually) ever written! Its amazing to see how beautifully you have developed the relationship between the two...from mere acquaintances at a bar (the idea of their meeting at Al's b'day was great btw) to best friends (their shopping together was so cute:-D hahaha! No wonder HongKong is a shopaholic) & ultimately to lovers in the midst of two different & equally difficult families (oh I loved your Den btw...Nor was no less awesum). FANTASTIC WORK! Ds is a treat for all the HongIce lovers out there:-D:-D ds is MARVELLOUS CREATION! Congrats pal!
ArelDarke chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OMG! This is so far the best hongice fic I had ever read! And its only the half of it. Aaaaahhhh! I LOVE your style of writting! Hehehehe! _
Laetificant chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I loved it! Quite a wonderful journey.
Katoryu chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
XD! cute, hot, everything good. I love this!
roughdiamond5 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
It makes me really sad that this is over and you don't seem to have written much more HongIce fanfiction. You explore them much better than some of the stories I've found lately - it's not simply attraction-date-sex, but you give a reason and a unique context for the attraction, what with America's birthday and world meetings and the airport and whatnot. You also explore differences in the two that I hadn't considered previously, like that Iceland is a tiny island country with hardly anything urban, while Hong Kong is extremely urban and up-to-date on everything. I had to look past several easily-fixed grammar and spelling, it's true, but I looked beyond it to find some very fair characterization and cuteness that seemed like more than pointless fluff. Iceland is so innocent, and Hong Kong does a great job of bringing him into a(n exciting) new world. I can't remember the last time a story gave me such obvious butterflies in my stomach, honestly.

And the best part is that you don't even need them to say "I love you". You don't jump the gun, and although I would of course love to see that progression, I respect that this is all there is, and you've probably characterized everybody well enough that I only really need this (as much as I hate to say it). The Nordics were amusingly accurate, what with Denmark's puppy-dog pleasing style, Norway's overprotectiveness backed by his grudging love for Denmark (though he did seem to disappear towards the end...), Sweden's and Finland's understanding uncle statuses (even if Finland has some rather interesting ideas) - and even China, for what I saw of him, was fun to read with his superstitions and fussing.

The dynamics really bring Hong Kong and Iceland together, and it makes me happy, and I wish you had more, but you don't, so if you ever feel like telling me where you got such great inspiration for this story so I can go read that (to fill the gap you've created in me), I'd be much obliged.
Pandatryoshka chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
xD Awh, I'm really starting to love HongIce.
And you.
And lyk seriously everything about HongIce.