Reviews for The Friendzone ish
Lucrecia Arctica chapter 2 . 15h
I love it, completely, One of my favorites 3
abbyj461 chapter 2 . 7/26
Holy shit that was good and that's all I'm gonna say
Blob chapter 2 . 6/4
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. THIS WAS THE BEST FUCKING FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ. EVER. I AM NOT KIDDING. THIS WAS AMAZING. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD OR SOME SHIT, CAUSE HOLY CRAP. THAT WAS PERFECT.
Mother fetus chapter 2 . 6/4
I'm praying for the Nordics that might've heard, and Sealand omfg iCE LOWER YOUR VOICE JAYSUS
cupcake59193 chapter 2 . 5/11
Please update soon, this story is so awesome
YAOIBELARUS chapter 2 . 4/15
Oh my lord...this was the best fan fiction I've ever read...you should definitely continue with this
Cuteywiththeglasses chapter 2 . 1/17
I LOVE THIS. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. :D KEEP ROCKIN.

-Cuteywiththeglasses
Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
*applard$*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
I am very happy i found this fic at 4 am in the morning
NyanCatNoodles chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I love it! I need more! PLEASE!
kikilalakia1 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Well... I'm in love with this ship now XDD
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Eeek. I think I might stop reading... Don't take it as a any
thing personal.. I am12 years old.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
kilig much! oh no my filipinaness is showing!that was just way to cute! and i love that you used li Xiao as his name , which is my favorite name pick for hong
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Wow what a hot HongIce lemon! Was waiting for ds:-D:-D FINALLY! Thank you so much:-D & the fact that you've split it up into parts (due to Ice's inexperience & his shy don't-touch-me attitude) made it more endearing:-D thanks again...also the confessions were too adorable:-D Brilliant work! A must-read for all HongIce fans...HongIce FTW!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh Damn! My GOD! Ds has to be the BEST HongIce Yaoi oneshot (twoshot actually) ever written! Its amazing to see how beautifully you have developed the relationship between the two...from mere acquaintances at a bar (the idea of their meeting at Al's b'day was great btw) to best friends (their shopping together was so cute:-D hahaha! No wonder HongKong is a shopaholic) & ultimately to lovers in the midst of two different & equally difficult families (oh I loved your Den btw...Nor was no less awesum). FANTASTIC WORK! Ds is a treat for all the HongIce lovers out there:-D:-D ds is MARVELLOUS CREATION! Congrats pal!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »