Reviews for Rest, Relaxation, Really?
Teentitanfan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I must sa very good writer! I especially love ur other story, "how much I love u" I laughed out loud and gasped a frw times, I thought it was amazing that it was between beastboy and raven. But u never finished it and its killing me! So if ur not busy, I would love it if u finished it! almost done anyway! I love u eriting and do hope u finish the other story, all the comments on "how much I love u" eant u to finish it )
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
ASDFGHJK OHHHHH the BBxRae moment at the end was so incredible and adorable 3. I like the interaction that you set between both of them it's so amazing!

Also Gar's plan was pretty wicked XD , and and the story of how he went to Nevermore again to know what to give Rae for her birthday :p

Nice choise of Honorary Titans eh? :D

Well i'll see you next chapter\!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I half expected Beast Boy to call on his cartoon superpowers to don a Mariachi outfit, but the dance was a nice touch. xD

It will be cool to see where the story goes next.

Til then.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
A decent start. Especially where Beast Boy was getting under Robin's skin. :D

It will be interesting to see how the rest of it goes.
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well i havent read your fanfics but this story it sure is great!

Everyone is in character! i hardly see that nowadays, so props to you for that!.

The plot it's quite interesting and the development of the story it's amazing :D.

The couples that you included are Awesome! and the only one whos forever alone is Raven which is normal.

Now the begining just crackme up, i couldn't stop laughing XD, also where BeastBoy go to ask Raven because he was bored :p

see you next chapter!