Reviews for If You Don't Believe, It Might Still Find You
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 2/24
wonderful. I love how you did the POV's of this story.
Mugglegirl chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Girls are witches not wizards.w
Dagmar Beck chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Nice concept done well I will definitely be reading the sequel and looking into your other stories. Just a thought but why didn't Castle and or Kate pretend to be muggle born aurors like Hermione when interviewing the more cocervative wizards.
Elle chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Any reason Harry and Hermione are continuing their friendship with a bigot like Ron?
WolfWinks chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
I really enjoyed the story and I think you write well. If I was to make a suggestion I would say to use a bit more dialect. Your writing was interesting enough to be able to develop the story well without it but if you had used more dialect it could have added more detail and would have made the whole story slightly better. Just a suggestion and I really did enjoy the story.
Sefi Ne chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
I liked this crossover so much. It was very cleverly done and so entertaining to read.
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
And thus we are introduced to the wizarding world of New York City. I wonder how Detective Beckett plans on solving this case and if she gets a personal visit by the Ministry of Magic (well, America's version of it, anyway), the Order of the Phoenix, or the Death Eaters. Castle must be having a field day. Magic is real!
J.D Fields chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
This was really good story! I loved how you mixed he two worlds, it felt very natural and not out of character at all for Beckett and her team. A very enjoyable reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I was going to read your fic, until you managed to insult both JKR and fanfic writers barely into the Author's Notes. *sigh* That is not the best policy, really.

BTW, so9me of us think the Epilogue was awesome. You know, thosewho actually *like* the thing we say are fans of.
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
this story has an interesting concept but i find it to be draging
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed this, its a good little story, are you going to post that hinted at sequel?
HenzBee chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
A lovely story! I loved the way you portrayed the american wizard's society with their progressive attitude. I have read a lot of HP crossovers and non really get the connection between wizards & muggles right and why the wizards would actually expose themselves and work with the muggles instead of just obliterating them. also the reason for why the trio would be in america working a case is great. Well done! i hope you decide to write more such stories.
Gibelyou chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I very much enjoyed your take on the magic/normal integration idea. I hope you do write a followup story, but don't let that rush you into writing it without an idea. Maybe something like forensics solving a wizard crime because they don't know to erase that kind of evidence.
Our Favourite Yami chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Oh, please do write a follow-up! Your writing captures the tone of the series quite well (although I personally would have liked a bit more Castle-related-goofing-off) and I hope a sequel will happen in the future.

Excellent writing, and a very original idea. There aren't too many of these crossovers, which is a pity, as it has a lot of potential. Maybe the sequel could do with Castle nosing into their past and stuff from England coming back to bite them in their proverbial bums? Just a thought and suggestion.

Keep writing, I love your work.
Heksie chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Love the fic - a true castle story.

Would love a sequel.