Reviews for Simple Words
jeremy1555 chapter 8 . 5/18
Dude seriously update this story already!
Mlp Ninjago chapter 5 . 4/8
I am reaaaally sorry if I offended you with my comments. I realized that the author of the book 'Diamond in the Ruff' was sort of stealing some parts. It's based on the date it was published. Again, I apologize for accusing. And forgive me if you actually let the author borrow your story.
I apologize once more. And I really liked the story. No, I loved it! Please write more!
Mlp Ninjago chapter 4 . 4/8
Aha! I think this story is similar to 'Diamond in the Ruff'! What genius am I! I'm not sure who's following whom, but I think I know how.
Mlp Ninjago chapter 3 . 4/8
Is that paragraph yours? I mean when Pinkie gave him a slap on the back and so on? I'm sure it was from somewhere...
Poodle power chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You should write more. I 3 fluttershy.
jeremy1555 chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE?! unfave.
pinkfloydzoso chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Just read the whole thing, and I have to say, fantastic job. It's just... the ending left me really hanging. Yes, I understood it and all, but what happens between Notes and Fluttershy? Do they get married and live happily ever after? An epilogue would be really great.

But, I'm sure it's not going to happen, as this story hasn't been updated for almost a year. But if you happen to stumble upon this story again, please take my comment into consideration.

Again, great job.
X.XBloodyBlackRoseX.X chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I need more! Please do not let this story die.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
That was so sad and so emotional on every front poor notes. If he needs a friend to talk to I think fluttershy is the one to finally heal him. Damn I'm in tears from this chapter excellent job bravo.
GAMMA DAWN14 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
I understood the ending. I say well done. A few grammer errors here and there. You have a great fic going. Keep it up.
jeremy1555 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
hey , long time no see,I liked the chapter, it was pretty good,good job.
trigrbrony777 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
It has been quite some time. I almost forgot about Notes, but after quickly rereading the previous chapters, I remembered. How could one forget about Notes family crisis. I wonder if the denizens of Ponyville will meet Note's family? Well still, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. As always, keep writing! :]
Needler 343 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
great to see a new chapter posted about this story, update soon!
Doctor Ethereal chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Hey hey! I know exactly what you mean by procrastination, I'm really far behind on my story as well. No worries, it ages like wine.

So, the chapter... It was a good one, tied things together. Angry Notes is in pretty big contrast with regular Notes, so that was... Interesting. By that, I mean terrifying.

In all honesty, the stare part seemed a bit... Out of place to me. Not a big deal, but jus' sayain.

Nothing much new was learned, but thatdosen't really matter. It was still a great chapter.
-LiE
AnotherAnomaly chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Welcome back! Thanks ofr the chapter! Keep it up!