Reviews for Denouement
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Ohh very sneaky Marius lol, loved it
ninjawizard chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
YOU GAVE ME FEELINGS
CURSE YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
lovely fic :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Very sweet! Amusing ending.
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Aw this was lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Very cute oneshot hehe. Loved it. :3
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Jealousy thy name is Severus Snape. Wonderful!
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
And I'm that friend of Yen's!

Utterly fantastic! Such an honor to read this epitome of love. It was sharp like a knife. Leaving me an utter wreck after reading. Hell, it had this sweet contradiction after reading Marius and Minerva, which I think were beautifully developed.

Though I have to disagree a little on the lightness, there is...something so deep, ocean deep that pulled me in at this line:

Contrary to popular opinion, Snape was neither cold nor cruel, but careful.

Dear Mother of God, I gasped there -_- So sharp.

You left me a bloody blob. I love this.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
*mouth falls open at having accidentally stumbled upon a gem after her own heart*

That this happens just a day after a dear friend has told me that I must be the only one who likes her Snarry slow, sweet and light... I am utterly delighted!

It is well written, the words flow along, the emotions burn slow and sweet, the love is subtle and aching yet hopeful.. and the ending (for Severus and Harry at least!) brought a smile to me.

I loved the magic of your words - 'terrifying butterfly of a boy', the way Severus had barricaded his heart, how they grew to know one another before falling which is always, ALWAYS how love it to be written... I am speechless and enchanted.

Write moreo Snarry, I implore you! And am going to recommend you to a couple of my dear Snarry lover friends as well :)
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aw, this is sweet! :)
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What a beautifully written story, heart warming and a brilliant character study! Simply LOVE it! _

LeBeau was charming and his speech and actions described in such a fashion that the images came along all by themselves. Great work, have a happy new year, Your Melfis.