Reviews for Morning Sickness
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Oh poor Six! And Callan haha. But this was awesome, I love your Holix fics. Thanks for sharing!
sunshinesundae chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I'm a bit late to the party with this one but I enjoyed it very much. You are brilliant at characterisation.
elizabeth.ng.507 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Can you make another one PLEASEEEEEEEEE? Its so funny :D
Clawstrike590 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Holiday's perspective please! This was hilarious! Please continue.
Spadefire chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! That was GLORIOUS! So much of it had me giggling. J'adore, especially spontaneous sparring. I am so stealing that as a glomp excuse. XD Excellent job, from beginning to end. I loved it to pieces.

- Spade

P.S. Don't wanna pressure you or anything, if you're content with how it is now, but... MOARMOARMOARMOARMOAR. MOOOAAAARRRR. Please.
Neopuff chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Omg, I was so sure I'd reviewed this already. Anyways, love this fic to pieces I've read it like 5 times XD You should DEFINITELY upload Holiday's version of the party/morning/whatever just more of anything Holix-y would be fantastic XD
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow, I think I'm gonna die laughing!
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ahhh, that was so cute. I hope you add more to it. XD I'd love to read what REALLY happened.
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I would love to read a POV follow-up on this. I was actualy wondering if you were going to go so far as having that "evidence" of what had happened between them turn out to be Holiday's own bout of morning sickness...*grin*

Hope to read more on this! :-)
Jossy99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Good story!
brandirandom21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD Captain Callan is in some deep shit there xD Hilarious! Loved this xD
acylay chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
THIS is a great thing to wake up to. So much to love~. You gave me one of the best images to picture in my head and one of my favorite scenes: Running from the bathroom, he pulled one of the katanas from his wall roughly, sliding towards his door which opened automatically. He had taken five lunges down the hallway when Six considered his situation. He was running down a hallway, katana swinging wildly, his sunglasses noticeably absent, hair wet, wearing only a towel, with his chest and neck smothered in hickies on display for all to see.

And of course Six questioning Rex (and especially Callan) plus the holix interaction.