Reviews for Higher Window
sgtrekie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my, quite a satifying "read"! Great job.
sgtrekie chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Love it!
savingxgrace chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I think I just died from schmoopiness. It was cliche and fluffy but I loved every second of it! Well done, especially for keeping them so in character.
sagey chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I do love my J/T sweet, and so loving and being able to recognise them when reading...very in character...and so happy he took the chance..loved it

hugs...and now dont forget we want more of Guardian cause I am looking forward to them finding teyla alive...cant help but ask...lol

hugs
APFW chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was so sweet and sentimental! I love Sheyla amd this was a nice New Year gift. Thanks. I never heard the song, who is the artist?
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I for one (and I KNOW that I am not the only one!) thank you SO MUCH for writing and sharing your schmoopy story! Loved it! It was perfect!
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like fluffy ;-)!

I've never heard this song so I will have to go look it up.

Nice to be reading one of your stories again, been missing you.
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Thank you for this absolutely lovely story!
Kariesue chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Yes, me again. But I really need to point out that this story is one you should be proud you wrote because it shows beauty and love and emotions in such a tender, innocent way.

There is not enough of this profound, deep feeling in stories anymore.

I do love me some hotness at times but there is also a time for sweet and gentle and being anxious and unsure.

And this is what you gave us and I am so glad you did.

It was a lovely gift to share. Thank you!
Wedjatqi chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You may think this cliche, but I LOVED it.

What a wonderful way for him to reveal his feelings for sure, speaking the words of the song for her.

Lovely image of them stood together on the balcony, looking down on the party on the pier - as I said,I Loved it.

Happy 2012 - may it bring you all you wish for

xx
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
great little new year story :)
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Brilliant, beautiful, sweet and well-written. Oh, how I wish these characters would have gotten to this point on the show. Well, truth is-they WERE to this point. They just needed to tip over the edge. So thanks for this little snippet-it was lovely:)