Reviews for Love is In the Air
Harlot chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Shunsui is more like a father to her? *snorts*
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Although I understand why you listed the main characters as Shunsui & Nanao, I think you should change it to Shuhei & Nanao instead. Because I seriously thought this was going to be a Shunsui & Nanao COUPLE fanfic, & although I don't disapprove of Shuhei & Nanao as a couple, I ended up being a little disappointed when I found out it wasn't what I thought it was going to be :/ So I would change it so no one else can mistake it.

Other than that, this fanfic was pretty good. A liiiitle OOC, but not enough to seriously complain. I think you have a lot of potential & should keep practicing & writing more stories :) Wish you the best.

-Julie
nypsy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
not that this isn't cute, but i assumed this was shun/nanao pairing, as they are 2 main char's labeled & its romance-as in he sets to find her a boyfriend & ends up becoming the boyfriend. gotta put right up front that it is not shun/nanao story & maybe even put its shuu/nanao. i'm guessing it might be why review # is so low.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Even if I'm not into Shuuhei x Nanao this was very well written. Maybe Nanao acted a bit OOC at the end but generally it was good story. Also the last lines XD they made me giggle XD but I would like to see Shunsui setting Ukitake up with Unohana ;P
weathersageK chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great story KK!

The last part was hilarious! and the way you built up the story's plot was awesome! (it's kind of like that conversation we had a while back)

also who is Tatsufusa?
Snowkid chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
kawaii! for a second I thought Nanao was going to show her zanpaktou! I always love how people think up a zanpaktou for her. fuck the anime and manga! fanfiction is lotsa better!

still want nanao paired up to ukitake the most but i love this fic!