Reviews for Maybe This Was Meant To Happen
Keep it up! I liked it!
Steelersgirl101 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I love it
JazzyKanani chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I knew it, I knew it! I knew when I saw that u updated that it was gonna be a cliffhanger! Grrr you!(: I can't wait till you update tho and hopefully ASAP because I'm gonna die of curiosity to know what happens between Zack and Bails in his room! Great story btw, all the characters are so... in character its crazy. Keep it up!

Much Love, Jazzy!
JazzyKanani chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Ahhh! I really want Zach to tell Bailey already, I want to know what's gonna be her reaction! Please please UPDATE ASAP! Thanks(: Much Love, Jazzy!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Please update really soon :)
owlhero chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I dont know how i missed reviewing this chapter but here I go:

Poor Bailey. The first time drinking is a learning experience.

Figures London's social lessons did include when not to drink. HAHA.

Oh boy, I would not want to be around bailey when she starts to remember everything.

You sure know how to show Zack's joking side with the blender.

Why do I have a feeling Zack will do something that might blow up in his face. Oh well.
JazzyKanani chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Finally another good Zailey story! I've read every single story but I haven't seen a new one for awhile now but YAY you put one out. And I know it's gonna be a great story. Hopefully next chapter Bailey asks Zach what happened, cause I wanna see Zach's reaction to her question(:

Please UPDATE ASAP! Thanks, -Jazzy!
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Aww, hahaha, reading about their hangovers was kinda painful lol. Cute interactions! Update soon with more Zailey pleasexx
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow! That was super hot and awesome. I've always liked zack better than Cody and I've always thought he should get Bailey(: update soon please!
Riana Salvatore chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Poor Bailey. I wonder what will happen if someone else mentions the kiss between them.
FinFan95 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Ah, youu always pay for the joy of alcohol, you achieved what you set out to do show Cody and Bailey in their usual mushy way. it is also great that you showing a gradual change of feelings that I hope will eventually be returned
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
jade2231 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great story hope u update sooo or i cry TT-TT
jc38490 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love it hope u make a new chapter soooo -
Degrassi223 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was really good. Please make another chapter.