Reviews for A Golden Rose
Bad Wolf chapter 88 . 3/19
Amazing story. But I have to say that the character of Rose was so different from how she was in the show, that I was unable to picture her in my mind as being played by Billie Piper. I saw her more like a strange mix of Ace and River with a dash or Rose mixed in. Still an amazing story tho.
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 1 . 2/2
This fic is absolutely AMAZING! One of the best ones I've read! I don't know how you did it. Do you know of other fic that are as amazing as yours? Similar?
This is really freaking amazing. Just WOW. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. THANK YOU so much!
Guest chapter 88 . 12/29/2014
You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for this great story to read. :-)
ignitedsoul chapter 88 . 12/1/2014
I just finished reading this and this was one of the most brilliant AU's I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
debygoebel chapter 88 . 11/21/2014
really good
loved rose being the heart of the tardis
and how the fic developed, all the diferences from cannon
Spikesfire chapter 88 . 10/4/2014
Stunning... i enjoyed this story so so much! Read all 88 chapters in 24 hours. Just couldnt put it down for more than a minute! Ty so much, you're a very talented writer.
KissKickKillMe chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This is most definitely the best Doctor Who fan fiction that I have ever read, THANK YOU, for posting, sharing this, and for finishing it as well!
You are an amazing writer, don't ever stop writing, because you really have talent 3
Just a lone Wolf chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
Um. I can't wait to find out how john knows her future. Does he travel With River to much and know here future like River knows The Doctors in the tv series? So yeah.
Just a lone Wolf chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
That was one of my favorite / funny / adorable conversations too! Love it!
Just a lone Wolf chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
"Parallel universes can go die in a black hole!"
True dat!
I've always wanted to say that! I really hate parallel universes. Moffat should have slept in the day he thought up THAT "brilliant" idea...
Guess The Doctor was too distracted with bananas to fix that point in time.
Just a lone Wolf chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
My favorite Doctor is Nine / Christopher Eccleston. He was my first Doctor like many. But I didn't fall in love with that doctor at "run" like most. No. I fell in love with Nine when he stood next to Rose and said that he could "feel the turn of the earth, we're clinging to skin of this tiny planet, you and me, and if we let go..." That made Nine my favorite.
jessgirl88 chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
Cant stop reading this fic! Wish it was canon ;-) i thought this chapter was brilliant because rose and the doctor (regardless of whatever happens next) have come full circle, metaphysically. In bad wolf, the doctor saved rose from burning w the time vortex. Now rose saves the doctor from burning. It was a beautiful. Brava! I will not stop reading til the very end of the last chapter, canceled my plans and everything. You're brilliant :-)
Raining Constellations chapter 88 . 8/17/2014
This story was amazing and wonderful and I loved it so much I really truly enjoyed reading it. It was written beautifully, with an awesome plot that was confusing, then okay, then confusing, and it worked. I was entranced throughout the whole story which I couldn't seem to stop reading. It was really good, probably one of the best (if not the best) story I have read on this site (and I have read a lot!) All in all, great story and it is definitely canon in my mind. :) Truly the best.
Raining Constellations chapter 87 . 8/17/2014
I really liked how you did the thing with River's journal, that was cool too see how she thought about things! And cliffhanger much? Rose is coming I think. I can't believe that this is almost over! I Love this story sooo much, and hate to see it end. But it's amazing, truly. :)
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »