Reviews for A Golden Rose
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 86 . 2/16
Love love love this. Idk how many times I've read it already. Have you ever thought about writing from "New born Rose" perspective? I would love to read how her life was in the beginning before going back to nine.
NinaBjornsen chapter 1 . 1/30
I make it a point to reread this story once a year, I just love it soooo much
brightflare chapter 88 . 1/27
Excellent story.
ajc03 chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
a
Jaricchi chapter 88 . 11/26/2016
THE BEGINNING AND ENDING ISN'T LINEAR BUT IT'S ALL GOOD BECAUSE WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY STUFF is the perfect description for Doctor Who. :) Thank you so much for sharing and I absolutely love this story. It's gorgeous and so impressive. Rose here is bad ass, a goddess born from the TARDIS (I know that's not quite true, but let me live in my misconceptions. XD)

I personally love how human!Rose becomes the BAD WOLF, but still, I love how Bad Wolf becomes Rose too. :) Thank you so much for sharing and writing.

I immensely am gratified to have read such a beautiful piece of art, a true masterpiece. KUDOS to you and your immense skill and dedication. :) I am unable to express how entirely impressed I am with your work. Again, thank you!

Ever Reading
Jari
Melikalilly chapter 88 . 11/5/2016
I love this story so much
ariyana.lenae chapter 88 . 6/29/2016
This is one of my absolute favorite fics. So wonderfully written, I love it! You are a beautiful, magical author. Thank you.
IrishIris chapter 88 . 5/27/2016
Oh wow. My heart. I didn't expect this to hurt so much. I've been reading for days. I'm leaving for a foreign country in the morning and still haven't packed because I needed to finish this bloody good story.
This was incredible. Still got a little too timey-wimey in the 11th doctor's timeline, but that's Moffat for you. I'm so glad I stuck with this one though, because I haven't felt like crying at the end of a fic in so long. Thank you. Oh, thank you.
IrishIris chapter 53 . 5/26/2016
That last section was so precious. Her smile could have lit the world on fire? I love it. :)
IrishIris chapter 27 . 5/19/2016
I love the idea of the metacrisis being his own person. I ALSO love any universe that doesn't ship him with Rose. Rose can stay with the Doctor forever, as far as I'm concerned. :)
Guest chapter 88 . 3/3/2016
Thank YOU for a completely mind blowing, amazing, original ,imaginative fanfic!
Christy - Flare chapter 39 . 2/4/2016
I'm with the Master on this one; 'I' expected more from her! But it sorta makes sense considering the importance of End of Time, due to Bad Wolf's link to Time through the Heart, so she cannot be used to interfere. Still she IS a paradox in and if herself, so another paradox hurting her like that, and even the ship flying without her permission while on board... Wibbly-wobbly Timey-Wimey..
Christy - Flare chapter 27 . 1/29/2016
Oh come on, she's the FRICKIN' Bad Wolf! Surely she could fix Donna. Maybe even by sucking the bad bits out via telepathy. I mean, the memories are still there on the show, just suppressed, so a bit of power, some broken connections, and she's effectively human again with all her memories AS a human.

I always thought she should have been fixed and only fulfilled the prophecy by dying heroically later, like a true companion should.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
Is the blonde Jenny, the Doctor's daughter from Messaline? That would just be perfect, haha.

Doesn't matter as I'm sure I'll find out soon!

-BadWolfGirl
Christy - Flare chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
Ok, so I know this was written ages ago, but I'm just reading it now, so...

If Rose is telepathic and has power, how did Cassandra, a, successfully take over, and b, get anything from her mind? She couldn't get anything from the Doctor when she was in him.
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »