Reviews for A Golden Rose
WaitTilMyFatherHearsAboutThis chapter 19 . 7/29
You do realise that Rose crying herself to sleep and saying nothing, putting herself through that and then not even wanting an apology, is worse than so-called Mary-Sue-ing, right? Like she said herself, she has feelings. Shoving her hurt to the side, refusing an apology, crying herself to sleep, you've made her weak. She's basically just living for the Doctor. I get that she wants him to love her for her, not because she's his future, but to let him walk all over her like he does in this chapter is just appalling. One second, her heart is breaking, the next she's miraculously fine because a future Doctor, not even the one that actually hurt her, apologised? And she didn't even want the apology! You've turned her into the Doctor's doormat. Really liking the story so far, but this chapter just sets everything back for me. She might not have slapped him, or even really yelled at him, but to make out that everything is okay after how he shoved Reinette in her face? To hold him as he cries over another woman? Absolute doormat.
misuky7 chapter 88 . 6/30
I love yor works. My absolute favorites. I do so hope there is more.:3
Mentathial chapter 88 . 6/14
This was wonderful and wow...it has to be one of the awesome estate first I have ever read. The way you kept up with the timeliness is just wow but one question, when Rose tells Eleven that she won't she him again, does she mean that he won't see her (the one who jumoed through time) till all her jumps are over? Or that even future him (the Eleven shown in the interludes when she went back to her own time) will never see her?
Lala chapter 15 . 2/28
So I am really enjoying this so far but I wanted to take a minute to say great job on getting the correct number of news for the fifteenth New York since the original. So many people get it wrong & I have a compulsion to count them in every story. I can count on one hand of the stories I've read that got it right. Good job of being one of them. It's a silly thing I know but I just had to say.
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 86 . 2/16
Love love love this. Idk how many times I've read it already. Have you ever thought about writing from "New born Rose" perspective? I would love to read how her life was in the beginning before going back to nine.
NinaBjornsen chapter 1 . 1/30
I make it a point to reread this story once a year, I just love it soooo much
brightflare chapter 88 . 1/27
Excellent story.
ajc03 chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
a
Jaricchi chapter 88 . 11/26/2016
THE BEGINNING AND ENDING ISN'T LINEAR BUT IT'S ALL GOOD BECAUSE WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY STUFF is the perfect description for Doctor Who. :) Thank you so much for sharing and I absolutely love this story. It's gorgeous and so impressive. Rose here is bad ass, a goddess born from the TARDIS (I know that's not quite true, but let me live in my misconceptions. XD)

I personally love how human!Rose becomes the BAD WOLF, but still, I love how Bad Wolf becomes Rose too. :) Thank you so much for sharing and writing.

I immensely am gratified to have read such a beautiful piece of art, a true masterpiece. KUDOS to you and your immense skill and dedication. :) I am unable to express how entirely impressed I am with your work. Again, thank you!

Ever Reading
Jari
Melikalilly chapter 88 . 11/5/2016
I love this story so much
ariyana.lenae chapter 88 . 6/29/2016
This is one of my absolute favorite fics. So wonderfully written, I love it! You are a beautiful, magical author. Thank you.
IrishIris chapter 88 . 5/27/2016
Oh wow. My heart. I didn't expect this to hurt so much. I've been reading for days. I'm leaving for a foreign country in the morning and still haven't packed because I needed to finish this bloody good story.
This was incredible. Still got a little too timey-wimey in the 11th doctor's timeline, but that's Moffat for you. I'm so glad I stuck with this one though, because I haven't felt like crying at the end of a fic in so long. Thank you. Oh, thank you.
IrishIris chapter 53 . 5/26/2016
That last section was so precious. Her smile could have lit the world on fire? I love it. :)
IrishIris chapter 27 . 5/19/2016
I love the idea of the metacrisis being his own person. I ALSO love any universe that doesn't ship him with Rose. Rose can stay with the Doctor forever, as far as I'm concerned. :)
Guest chapter 88 . 3/3/2016
Thank YOU for a completely mind blowing, amazing, original ,imaginative fanfic!
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »