Reviews for A Golden Rose
Good good
Good
Good Great
Spannerspoon chapter 88 . 8/3
Love it love it love it!
Cassiopeia Druella Black Stark chapter 88 . 3/24
I really enjoy this fanfic so thanks for all 88 chapters
SnarkyPenname chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I know I've reviewed this before but I just want to tell you again how big a fan I am of this story. I hope you kee writing.
WaitTilMyFatherHearsAboutThis chapter 19 . 7/29/2017
You do realise that Rose crying herself to sleep and saying nothing, putting herself through that and then not even wanting an apology, is worse than so-called Mary-Sue-ing, right? Like she said herself, she has feelings. Shoving her hurt to the side, refusing an apology, crying herself to sleep, you've made her weak. She's basically just living for the Doctor. I get that she wants him to love her for her, not because she's his future, but to let him walk all over her like he does in this chapter is just appalling. One second, her heart is breaking, the next she's miraculously fine because a future Doctor, not even the one that actually hurt her, apologised? And she didn't even want the apology! You've turned her into the Doctor's doormat. Really liking the story so far, but this chapter just sets everything back for me. She might not have slapped him, or even really yelled at him, but to make out that everything is okay after how he shoved Reinette in her face? To hold him as he cries over another woman? Absolute doormat.
misuky7 chapter 88 . 6/30/2017
I love yor works. My absolute favorites. I do so hope there is more.:3
Mentathial chapter 88 . 6/14/2017
This was wonderful and wow...it has to be one of the awesome estate first I have ever read. The way you kept up with the timeliness is just wow but one question, when Rose tells Eleven that she won't she him again, does she mean that he won't see her (the one who jumoed through time) till all her jumps are over? Or that even future him (the Eleven shown in the interludes when she went back to her own time) will never see her?
Lala chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
So I am really enjoying this so far but I wanted to take a minute to say great job on getting the correct number of news for the fifteenth New York since the original. So many people get it wrong & I have a compulsion to count them in every story. I can count on one hand of the stories I've read that got it right. Good job of being one of them. It's a silly thing I know but I just had to say.
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 86 . 2/16/2017
Love love love this. Idk how many times I've read it already. Have you ever thought about writing from "New born Rose" perspective? I would love to read how her life was in the beginning before going back to nine.
NinaBjornsen chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I make it a point to reread this story once a year, I just love it soooo much
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »