Reviews for A Golden Rose
Christy - Flare chapter 39 . 2/4
I'm with the Master on this one; 'I' expected more from her! But it sorta makes sense considering the importance of End of Time, due to Bad Wolf's link to Time through the Heart, so she cannot be used to interfere. Still she IS a paradox in and if herself, so another paradox hurting her like that, and even the ship flying without her permission while on board... Wibbly-wobbly Timey-Wimey..
Christy - Flare chapter 27 . 1/29
Oh come on, she's the FRICKIN' Bad Wolf! Surely she could fix Donna. Maybe even by sucking the bad bits out via telepathy. I mean, the memories are still there on the show, just suppressed, so a bit of power, some broken connections, and she's effectively human again with all her memories AS a human.

I always thought she should have been fixed and only fulfilled the prophecy by dying heroically later, like a true companion should.
OnePoetToRuleThemAll chapter 10 . 1/27
Is the blonde Jenny, the Doctor's daughter from Messaline? That would just be perfect, haha.

Doesn't matter as I'm sure I'll find out soon!

-BadWolfGirl
Christy - Flare chapter 15 . 1/27
Ok, so I know this was written ages ago, but I'm just reading it now, so...

If Rose is telepathic and has power, how did Cassandra, a, successfully take over, and b, get anything from her mind? She couldn't get anything from the Doctor when she was in him.
JohnlockQueen chapter 27 . 1/23
What I've read of the story is pretty good. Its new, its nice. I don't like the lines you took from River (the marriage conversation, the "hello, [insert endearment here]), I don't like how Rose disrespected herself by still flirting with the Doctor almost immediately after he obviously showed his disinterest in her by tending to another woman, and I think River and Tentoo is the worst idea since River as a character on Doctor Who at all. Seriously, I think River and Tentoo has ruined all fanfiction for me for a while, and because of that pairing I cannt finish this story. Your story is high quality and well thought out. Also very well written. Well done.
micbb chapter 27 . 1/4
I'm seriously weirded on by John/River. Strange call.
Madhatter13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Not sure about the whole 'love' thing sounds a tad too much like River's 'sweetie' plus you tend to associate the endearment 'my doctor' more so with Rose
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
You've basically just replaced river song with rose and it's kind of annoying
Aureum chapter 88 . 10/30/2015
omg this was so sweet and cute. i liked every bit of this -A
Heather Snow chapter 88 . 10/27/2015
I enjoyed this story. There were some times that I wished an episode had just been skipped over or a minor change summarized in a paragraph or two. But, on the whole you did pretty well keeping it interesting. I'm sorry to see it ending here though. I am very interested in learning about the early part of Rose's timeline when she first gets to know the Doctor.
Lili chapter 88 . 9/30/2015
i know you said no sequel... BUT PLEASE. YOURE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I think I started this two days ago. ITS SO good! Anyways fantastic job!
panckles chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
oh goodness! easily the best fanfic I read!
Loca8892 chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
Oh I hated this episode as well, and that's putting it lightly -_-
Wanted to punch Ten so badly! I still do, Rose really is a much better person than I.
Loca8892 chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Of course he's being stupid, wouldn't be the Doctor if he didn't lol
Sarah Jane and Rose bonding was cute :3
Loca8892 chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Yay Ten! My favorite Doctor, I love this :)
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »