Reviews for A Golden Rose
Gaby chapter 21 . 3/22/2012
Omg i love this series!
LokiGirl chapter 21 . 3/22/2012
Love your story so far. At first it did 'seem' like a Rose takes River's spot kinda fic, but it is so definitely not. I think 'Rose' was 'born' in the episode "The Doctor's Wife". He certainly would have called her Sexy then.

I really love how you're developing the Doctor's and Rose's relationship. That's it's not, "I'm your wife"..."Oh yes I love you." If you can guess I am NOT a River/Doctor fan. Their entire relationship is contrived and forced in my opinion. There's no chemistry and no romance. I could expound upon my dislike of the R/D but I won't.

Let me reiterate, your story is great.
fuckboy69 chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
K, not cool. So not cool. Not cool. Not cool. Not. Cool.

Too short.

Not enough.

Need more.

Or I will eat you.

And that's not a threat, it's a promise.

So: conclusion: write more.

Problem solved! :D

This really was a great chapter, I really enjoy how you don't just repeat word for word what happens in each episode, because honestly, a true whovian would know what episode you're talking about. My favorite part was when the Doctor got emotional that Rose would leave him :')
kate chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
that was so good! update soon!
ReaganAdler chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
wait eBay about love and... oh, never mind.
The Doctor Rose chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Protective Doctor vary hot!
shadowneko003 chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Its so funny when the Doctor is jealous of himself. XD
MsGeekQueen chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Another magnificent chapter. Though I must say, I'm excited for the next chapter. The Doctor vs. The Devil :D
Shadow-Wolf1996 chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
another wonderful chapter... I have to say this is one of my favorite stories... and I can't wait for the the next chapter...
JollyRoger1 chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Well done! I'm glad to hear that you have this written out so far ahead. Maybe that means short waits in between chapters? Keep up the good work! :)
SinginginThirds chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
All the feels for my OTP. I can't get over their obvious love for each other and I refuse to believe any of it was subtext.

I loved the amount of ship going on in The Impossible Planet story arc. I guess you also can't do Love & Monsters since it was rather Jackie Tyler central who supposedly doesn't exist in this universe.

I have so many questions about Doomsday and Journey's End! Can't wait for Sunday!
WhoInWhoville chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
Sorry for the delay in reviewing...I have been reading.

This story continues to be interesting and engaging.
Shadow-Wolf1996 chapter 20 . 3/19/2012
Love this chapter... I can't wait to see how you tie it all together in the end
SinginginThirds chapter 20 . 3/19/2012
I love Chameleon Circuit! An Awful Lot of Running is pretty much my theme song whenever I'm too hyped up but stuck in class.

Idiot's Lantern next! I adore that episode and I will always be thankful to Gatiss for it.

I am getting really nervous for Doomsday. Something is coming...

I'm can't wait for the next one! I need to be put out of my misery.
MsGeekQueen chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Another amazing chapter. And I must say, I am happy that there was no AU. :3 Keep up the Brilliant work!
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »