Reviews for A Golden Rose
Arrowhead1996 chapter 42 . 1/30/2014
I don't quite understand where this episode came from. I thought I had seen all the episodes up to season six. Anyway, I'm still reading and loving this! I'll check in again at the end.
nichellemarie chapter 73 . 1/28/2014
To tell you the truth i absolutely HATE the 11th doctor.
However i love your story so kudos for writing a technically Rose/11 story that i can read all the way through and still love by the end.
ranesbitt13 chapter 35 . 1/28/2014
i freakin hated the other matron "joan redfern" thanks for not including her -Becky3
ranesbitt13 chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
i totally didn't get the doctor/river thing they should have stayed just friends and besides he knew there parents when they were little it just felt wrong you should have been the script writer -Becky3
ranesbitt13 chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
i completely agree parallel universes suck:)
ranesbitt13 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
i bust into giggly hysterics every time i read your stories you are freaking awesome as i've said multiple times before never stop writing-Becky3
The MaskedKiwi chapter 69 . 1/26/2014
Seriously, chapter 69 is the "It's You" chapter in my mind. I absolutely love your entire story, but tonight I felt like rereading this chapter :] So cute! _
jenn008 chapter 88 . 1/21/2014
Love it!
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 88 . 1/18/2014
I just have to say this has to be the BEST 11/Rose fic I've ever read. Most of the fics I've read where they re-do cannon and try to make it 'new', it becomes somewhat stale, but you did an excellent job keeping the story moving while mixing up the character roles. I could go on and on, but just know that I loved it (especially the sister bond between Rose and River!) Thanks for your hard work.
arkyytior chapter 88 . 1/15/2014
Da'aaaawwwww! LOVED THIS! It was completely and utterly AMAZING!
Nocte aurum chapter 42 . 1/12/2014
Sorry for my spelling mistakes, I do not speak English.
I know fanfic is kinda old, 2012 and such, but I started reading recently and I was very curious to know how Billie would be in that dress, then a made a mini banner for the chapter, hope you like it 3
. ?1
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
Congrats on not being a heart-stabber (my own personal term for people like Moffat or people who send Rose into the void-which you didn't!-or people who trap Rose in alternate dimensions, etc.) loving the story so far :)
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 88 . 1/4/2014
One: So I'm sort of confused as to why the Doctor can never see the Rose he just met on Bad Wolf Bay ever again?
Because, this is how I understood it to be, the Rose that was just born travels with the Doctor for a bit falls in love with and marries him then she goes back in time to mend the timelines and its her that we see throughout the entire story and she becomes the Rose on the beach. So that would mean that when the Doctor sends Newly married Rose to mend the timelines though she visits him he is essentially Roseless until she is back permanately after all the time lines are mended which is after the chapter Silence Will Fall, but right after that chapter it seems that Rose comes to this beach and tells the Doctor she will never see him again. Does that make any sense? Can you maybe explain this to me?

Secondly, this has got to be one of my favorite Doctor x Rose fics ever, its beautifully written and insanely well thought out, if a little hard to follow at times because of the awesome paradoxes. Kudos!
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 87 . 1/3/2014
I was right! (I made a hypothesis on when Rose would be created back in the reviews around season 2 or 3) That's brilliant! I'm never right about those types of things! One more chapter I'm quite sad its almost over.
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 64 . 1/3/2014
Your summary of how the Waters of Mars would have been with Rose is brilliant! I giggled, its insanely accurate.
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »