Reviews for A Golden Rose
Altiria-Aty chapter 88 . 11/26/2018
awww that ENDING I am sobbing! it's so sweet! oh my goodness! i am just so in love with this story! its so great! wow!
Altiria-Aty chapter 8 . 11/21/2018
omg! lol Rosa greeting Jack was great hahah
Guest chapter 34 . 8/12/2018
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2018
Good good
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2018
Good
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2018
Guest chapter 32 . 8/10/2018
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2018
Good Great
Spannerspoon chapter 88 . 8/3/2018
Love it love it love it!
Cassiopeia Druella Black Stark chapter 88 . 3/24/2018
I really enjoy this fanfic so thanks for all 88 chapters
SnarkyPenname chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I know I've reviewed this before but I just want to tell you again how big a fan I am of this story. I hope you kee writing.
BuckMeBarnes chapter 19 . 7/29/2017
You do realise that Rose crying herself to sleep and saying nothing, putting herself through that and then not even wanting an apology, is worse than so-called Mary-Sue-ing, right? Like she said herself, she has feelings. Shoving her hurt to the side, refusing an apology, crying herself to sleep, you've made her weak. She's basically just living for the Doctor. I get that she wants him to love her for her, not because she's his future, but to let him walk all over her like he does in this chapter is just appalling. One second, her heart is breaking, the next she's miraculously fine because a future Doctor, not even the one that actually hurt her, apologised? And she didn't even want the apology! You've turned her into the Doctor's doormat. Really liking the story so far, but this chapter just sets everything back for me. She might not have slapped him, or even really yelled at him, but to make out that everything is okay after how he shoved Reinette in her face? To hold him as he cries over another woman? Absolute doormat.
Raven J. Haile chapter 88 . 6/30/2017
I love yor works. My absolute favorites. I do so hope there is more.:3
Mentathial chapter 88 . 6/14/2017
This was wonderful and wow...it has to be one of the awesome estate first I have ever read. The way you kept up with the timeliness is just wow but one question, when Rose tells Eleven that she won't she him again, does she mean that he won't see her (the one who jumoed through time) till all her jumps are over? Or that even future him (the Eleven shown in the interludes when she went back to her own time) will never see her?
Lala chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
So I am really enjoying this so far but I wanted to take a minute to say great job on getting the correct number of news for the fifteenth New York since the original. So many people get it wrong & I have a compulsion to count them in every story. I can count on one hand of the stories I've read that got it right. Good job of being one of them. It's a silly thing I know but I just had to say.
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »