Reviews for A Golden Rose
eternalLove59 chapter 41 . 4/27/2015
Goodbye Martha Jones you shall be missed :'( And even though on the show it hurt watching the Doctor continue without Rose especially knowing they were separated by a parallel world not knowing if they were ever going to see each other again, I loved her time with him. But what I loved the most here on your story was seeing Rose in season 3 and her interactions with the Doctor and Martha plus Jack ;)
eternalLove59 chapter 36 . 4/27/2015
Perfect chapter ;)
eternalLove59 chapter 25 . 4/27/2015
Not too bad of a chapter. I knew it was going to be a bit AU so I wasn't waiting for the worst to come like I usually do with 'Doomsday' when I watch it. But yay now onto Donna (I love her too) and then Martha :) I wonder though what you're going to do with Martha's feelings towards the Doctor? Will they be there or not? Looking forward to reading more.
eternalLove59 chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
No words just fangirling so much at the moment! Perfect!
eternalLove59 chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Ten was so ugh here but on the actual episode I wanted to slap him silly for being such an idiot! Not one of my favorite episodes but yours was a bit more bare able knowing what the characters were thinking/going through.
eternalLove59 chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Finally my Doctor *insert many hearts* Don't get me wrong I loved every minute of Nine but Ten was the Doctor that stole my heart and still to this day hasn't given it back! Can't wait to see his time with this Rose begin ;)
eternalLove59 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Great story so far! I love the idea of Rose being the Doctor's future and the small but meaningful changes you made to the first series. I'm gonna miss Nine though! I know his last chapters are coming but I really want to see how you handle Bad Wolf and just see a bit more of Nine/Rose moments :)
Bad Wolf chapter 88 . 3/19/2015
Amazing story. But I have to say that the character of Rose was so different from how she was in the show, that I was unable to picture her in my mind as being played by Billie Piper. I saw her more like a strange mix of Ace and River with a dash or Rose mixed in. Still an amazing story tho.
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
This fic is absolutely AMAZING! One of the best ones I've read! I don't know how you did it. Do you know of other fic that are as amazing as yours? Similar?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This is really freaking amazing. Just WOW. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. THANK YOU so much!
Guest chapter 88 . 12/29/2014
You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for this great story to read. :-)
ignitedsoul chapter 88 . 12/1/2014
I just finished reading this and this was one of the most brilliant AU's I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
debygoebel chapter 88 . 11/21/2014
really good
loved rose being the heart of the tardis
and how the fic developed, all the diferences from cannon
Spikesfire chapter 88 . 10/4/2014
Stunning... i enjoyed this story so so much! Read all 88 chapters in 24 hours. Just couldnt put it down for more than a minute! Ty so much, you're a very talented writer.
KissKickKillMe chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This is most definitely the best Doctor Who fan fiction that I have ever read, THANK YOU, for posting, sharing this, and for finishing it as well!
You are an amazing writer, don't ever stop writing, because you really have talent 3
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »