Reviews for On the Inside
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow. I really liked it. How could Wily be so evil to poor Forte-kun? It's nice how Forte was able to break free from his programming.
Dragon-Orb chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You wrote it wonderfully and I loved your reason for why Forte was the way he was. Amazing, simply amazing. If you're still writing stories, Rockman or not, please continue. If you're not, I think you should start again.
nix chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Poor Forte...*Sniffle* EVIL WILY! C
Platinum Flame chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Nice story, I like the twists. A lot of unexpected things happened. Way to keep me guessing :)
GeminiWings chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Yummy, good, meaty fanfic! No fluffy crap or horrible punctuation and grammar. The only thing I can critique is that I'd prefer a little more angst. This is turning out really good!
Dacheran chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Real Great story, I like how it goes. Can't wait till the sequel. I couldn't find anything wrong with it except that none of the robots really have completely free will untill X's time.
Josse chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Please continue! This story is so god!
The Tesseract Seraph chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Now THIS is what I like to see. Well-written, thoughtful, doesn't rely on profanity or simple chain-jerking to get a point across...and /wow/. :) You treated the subject of robots wonderfully, instead of simply assuming that all the MM androids had to be of the the 'living, free-willed' sort.

Lovely job!
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Interesting. Your take on Forte is intriquing, and the interactions between the characters were nice. However, other than Forte's programming possibly being a prelude to the Maverick Virus I really didn't see many connections to the X series. Still, this was an enjoyable read. Thank you for writing and posting it on the internet.