Reviews for Another Fine Mess
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 26 . 1/30
When will "tonight" come around? PLEASE YOU MUST UPDATE!
AAEdmonds chapter 26 . 1/28
Oh man oh man oh man! The cliffhanger in this chapter, it kills me! Pretty pretty pretty please have another chapter up soon!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 26 . 1/28
Great update! Love it!
KATT9033 chapter 26 . 1/27
Get them out PLEASE! I been waiting for an update and you keep me hanging! Thanks for another great read ;-)
GrayHuntress chapter 26 . 1/27
I'm on the edge of my chair and I can't figure out where you're going with this but I'm sure along for the ride. PLEASE don't leave me in suspense too long!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
love this fic, cant wait for more.
kurokazeryuu chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
So hooked! Really looking forward to the next updates. Thanks for the entertainment.
GrayHuntress chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
I really enjoyed the scenes but it's been awhile and I think I've misplaced some of the plot. Hafta go backwards and read a bit. Thanks for updating! Boy are they gonna get their asses beat when Kayla and Kh'aan get free. And I'm both intrigued and mystified by the last paragraph. Who is it? Thanks for the update, looking forward to more.
Khalthar chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
Somehow... I get the impression that all holy (and unholy) pauk-de hell is about to break loose!
crystalwindow chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
Omg, I hope Kh'aan is OK.
Iamluck chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
O.o A very interesting chapter indeed :)
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
It's getting interesting, I can't wait to read more. Love it
GrayHuntress chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
OMG! Captured by the oomans and there seems no way out. But who was speaking to Kh'aan and telling him to be strong? They HAVE to get out of here!

So did you really get hit by a tornado? Hope not! We live in traditional tornado alley but all has been pretty quiet so far this year.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
It's very good, so far! Love it! Hope you get to write more
SouzouWriter chapter 23 . 5/2/2014
OoO SHIT ON A STICK!
As always i did NOT see that comming!