Reviews for Another Fine Mess
Sinvisigoth chapter 26 . 3h
Oh please please please I need more of this story. It's going to drive me crazy not knowing what happens.
Sinvisigoth chapter 22 . 3h
LMFAO I like stoned Yautja.
Sinvisigoth chapter 18 . 6h
Wow I was not expecting that. It was soooo good seeing Kayla kill Zheva. And their first time was awesome.
Sinvisigoth chapter 16 . 7h
Argh you are killing me. I don't want this story to ever ever end but it's driving me crazy that they keep getting so close and then something comes up.
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 10h
This is so good I can hardly stand it. I didn't think I'd ever find a story better than Ripple of a Stone but this is it. Honestly you should be published.
Kastanja chapter 1 . 6/20
Great. Would love more.
Cityhunterluv chapter 1 . 5/10
Hoping you update this great story soon!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 26 . 1/30
When will "tonight" come around? PLEASE YOU MUST UPDATE!
AAEdmonds chapter 26 . 1/28
Oh man oh man oh man! The cliffhanger in this chapter, it kills me! Pretty pretty pretty please have another chapter up soon!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 26 . 1/28
Great update! Love it!
KATT9033 chapter 26 . 1/27
Get them out PLEASE! I been waiting for an update and you keep me hanging! Thanks for another great read ;-)
GrayHuntress chapter 26 . 1/27
I'm on the edge of my chair and I can't figure out where you're going with this but I'm sure along for the ride. PLEASE don't leave me in suspense too long!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
love this fic, cant wait for more.
kurokazeryuu chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
So hooked! Really looking forward to the next updates. Thanks for the entertainment.
GrayHuntress chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
I really enjoyed the scenes but it's been awhile and I think I've misplaced some of the plot. Hafta go backwards and read a bit. Thanks for updating! Boy are they gonna get their asses beat when Kayla and Kh'aan get free. And I'm both intrigued and mystified by the last paragraph. Who is it? Thanks for the update, looking forward to more.