Reviews for Another Fine Mess
Using the rape as an obstacle between them. Bad decision
The rape...boo
I suggest you rewrite the ending of the prequel. Change the part where Kayla gets raped to her killing the bastard instead. That's the only way I'll be able to continue reading this story.

I read supernatural stories to get away from horrible things that happen in reality. I don't want to read about it when I'm trying to enjoy a story.
Kayla went from a kick ass character to a damsel in distress.
I loved this series until you ruined it with the rape
I'm so disgusted :(
MajorBachman chapter 28 . 4/26
Two years? Hm, time flies definitely. Well, I had to think real hard what had happened last, it already was a complicated story and the long break didn't really help. I do hope you'll manage to delight us with your writing with a slightly higher pace! :-)
crystalga chapter 28 . 4/25
YOU UPDATED! OMG I loved it...BACK IN ACTION...Hope you have a new chapter SOOOOON
musicalflowerdress17 chapter 1 . 4/25
Seen u updated started from beginning (of sequel at least) so excited to continue.
I am just happy you updated really it gives me hope for other stories that haven't been updated in soooo long.
devilwoman19927 chapter 1 . 3/15
I loved this story so much. please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
I'm sorry but I feel like you completely ruined this series by having his brother rape Kayla. It's so disgusting that I'm having a hard time continting to read this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
I have a question, are you the same author who wrote "A Fine Mess"?
crystalga chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
Its been 7 months please come update
crystalga chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
Please update took me 6 hours to read everyhing so far and i was captivated
Stupe chapter 27 . 1/24/2016
How does this fantastic story have so few reviews? ...I just don't get it. I love where you're going with this and very excited to see more! Despite the fact that I just caught up on the last 6 chapters, I'm struggling a bit with keeping track of who is on who's side, who's a double agent and who's a triple agent, but it's building the tension and anticipation nicely. It's entirely possible that my scattered brain is the reason I can't keep track. Besides, I know you'll wrap it up nicely for us...nice work once again, lots of love for K&K!
AAEdmonds chapter 27 . 1/12/2016
Holy. Flaming. Fucksticks. This chapter was amazing, as is the cliffhanger with Nix. Oh lordy...the beatdown/ass kicking that is coming is going to be edge-of-seat and nail-biting, I can't wait!