Reviews for Another Fine Mess
I'm sorry but I feel like you completely ruined this series by having his brother rape Kayla. It's so disgusting that I'm having a hard time continting to read this story.
I have a question, are you the same author who wrote "A Fine Mess"?
crystalga chapter 27 . 6/30
Its been 7 months please come update
crystalga chapter 19 . 6/26
Please update took me 6 hours to read everyhing so far and i was captivated
Stupe chapter 27 . 1/24
How does this fantastic story have so few reviews? ...I just don't get it. I love where you're going with this and very excited to see more! Despite the fact that I just caught up on the last 6 chapters, I'm struggling a bit with keeping track of who is on who's side, who's a double agent and who's a triple agent, but it's building the tension and anticipation nicely. It's entirely possible that my scattered brain is the reason I can't keep track. Besides, I know you'll wrap it up nicely for us...nice work once again, lots of love for K&K!
AAEdmonds chapter 27 . 1/12
Holy. Flaming. Fucksticks. This chapter was amazing, as is the cliffhanger with Nix. Oh lordy...the beatdown/ass kicking that is coming is going to be edge-of-seat and nail-biting, I can't wait!
GrayHuntress chapter 27 . 1/1
Yes, Kh'aan. Wake your ass up and get over here! Kayla is formidable but up against Nix? I think not unless you have a major surprise in store.

Nice to have a new chappie for New Year's Day!
Cityhunterluv chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
You have my complete gratitude. The energy and tension is addictive, I'm on the edge waiting for the escape. But what has me most exited is the interaction between Kayla and Nix...and how Kh'aan will save her! Please I'm begging you to update soon, I need to see Kh'aan and Kayla together again! Thank you so much for the update and happy new year!
Sinvisigoth chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Oh please please please I need more of this story. It's going to drive me crazy not knowing what happens.
Sinvisigoth chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
LMFAO I like stoned Yautja.
Sinvisigoth chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
Wow I was not expecting that. It was soooo good seeing Kayla kill Zheva. And their first time was awesome.
Sinvisigoth chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Argh you are killing me. I don't want this story to ever ever end but it's driving me crazy that they keep getting so close and then something comes up.
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
This is so good I can hardly stand it. I didn't think I'd ever find a story better than Ripple of a Stone but this is it. Honestly you should be published.
Kastanja chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Great. Would love more.
Cityhunterluv chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Hoping you update this great story soon!