Reviews for Traitor
iverson chapter 8 . 5/20/2002
Totally good ending!
David3 chapter 8 . 5/19/2002
GREAT STORY! I loved the M/H interactions!

Write another one!
Clez chapter 8 . 5/19/2002
very good. i enjoyed it

Clez
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2002
What a wild ride. All of that and it ends up being a romance in the end. I've got to tell you, Hoshi and Reed are my two favorite characters because they're so complex. Thanks for writing this story, I reakky enjoyed it.
Aeryn Alexander chapter 8 . 5/18/2002
I enjoyed the whole thing. The pace was especially good. And I always like seeing Hoshi and Malcolm together.

Great story!
Gulak chapter 8 . 5/18/2002
The story was good, BUT the ending was pretty weak.
CJSpooks chapter 8 . 5/18/2002
Aw...This was so cute! This was so cute! I loved the ending and you are such an awesome writer! This is one of my fave stories by you! It was so great!
Chianna chapter 8 . 5/18/2002
Your sense of humor that comes through the dialog keeps getting better and better with each chapter. You do Malcolm and Trip banter very very well.

And you have convinced me of the wisdom of a Mal/Hoshi romance!
Antares star chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
Wow! Absolutly brilliant! I don't kno what else to say! I really LOVE this staory. The plot is coming along nicely, the charcters are in line, and the angst is WAY up! I NEED to know what happens to Reed! Next chapter better be soon!
tigerkitten chapter 6 . 5/18/2002
Okay, now, it's just not fair to leave us in suspense. Will it help if I beg?
byrdgirl chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
Dadadadum! What's next?
Tasha chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
This is a really good story. It is the first Enterprise story i read and i really liked. Cant wait to read more of it! Please continue it soon! Thanx
Antares star chapter 6 . 5/17/2002
ohh, this is sooooo great! I love it! I hope Malc will be ok. I wonder whats wrong with T'Pol? can't wait for next chapter!
CJSpooks chapter 6 . 5/17/2002
Wow! You are awesome! Oo...what's T'Pol's part in this? Did Trip get brainwashed? Will Malcolm be okay? Does Hoshi like Malcolm? I need some answers...okay? (I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter...I might die of suspense *again*).
byrdgirl chapter 6 . 5/17/2002
So is this the real T'Pol or a T'Pol look alike? Hmmm, I'm very curious to see how this all pans out.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »