Reviews for Like the sacrificial little lamb you are
ageorge365 chapter 1 . 6/23
I thought I read this but I love that I happened to find this sexy little gem of klonnie. the song dark horse kind of reminds of this fic. Klaus is going to try to hit it and quit it but will probably turn around and find out he got addicted
Lady Maurelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
OMG...This is amazing. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
OMG...loved every minute of this story!
tifah98 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
awesome. shouldve made it lo longer i love u keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
OMG this is one of the best Klonnie fics I've ever read! Simply perfect!
ninni1821 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Loved this so much! Your stories never disappoint.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Amazing loved it. Sequel? Lol
Anastasia-G chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is one of my favorite klonnie fics I seriously re-read it every few weeks to take notes on how to write smut/romance cos the way you've written their chemistry and the sex and everything is just so great and in-character but also pushing them in directions the show never had the courage to. All your klonnie stuff is so stellar.
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was so good that I wish we could see more. Like now that they've been together, how things would be for them to try to continue hating each other, but ending up in each other's beds. Gah, that would be great to see :)
leni18 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
NO WORDS, just please, do it again!
DoodeSeriously chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
HOLY F**KING HELL. This is by far the BEST KLONNIE FIC I HAVE EVER READ! JEEEZUZ!

Thank you for writing this. I am in utter awe. You stunned me to silence with this.
Therm33 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I have no words.
babinefertiti chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hilarious! and very sexy!
toooldforfanfic chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow that was nice oneshot, see now that makes more sense than Klaus and Hayley... haha!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013