Reviews for That Call
Elia the Huntress chapter 1 . 4/4
Beautifully written
Sassmaster Omega 620 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aw. This was sweet, I loved the opening line, Sally's fumbling after the call was so like her, and I always loved the part where Percy calls home in SoN.
This was incredibly well written, and you put a new spin on it, everybody was spot on, and the power of this fic is just astounding. Great job!
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Poor Sally so much to deal with
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was sweet, I loved it.:)
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was excellent. You do Sally extremely well. I felt like Paul was the tiniest bit...off... But in no real discernible way, and certainly not something that messed with the story.

Ginger
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awww, that was great! I love Sally, she puts up with so much. It was nice to see that someone's thinking about Percy's mom, and not just him and Annabeth. Very creative of you.
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm way too tired to be still on FanFiction... I really liked how original this is. Most people just write about Percy and Annabeth's reunion. And I'm pretty sure there are enough MOA things on here that at least one will match RR's. Not many people think about Sally, though, and it's kind of sad because she means so much to Percy. This was sweet, and in character, which was also refreshing.
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awww, that's SO sad D: But you did a great job, that was about how I imagined her to react

Keep it up! *hug*