Reviews for The dolts of Olympus
Good but more!
converselover20204 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Love it
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You could seriously make this into a full blast series. Like, ligitimently, no joke, this would have over 100 reviews within the first chapter or two.
ruleofthumb chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
ha! hilarious. I am curently on a quest to read everything that has been written by daughterofares97. I am enjoying the quest.
Hugs6 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Write more, this is kinda funny. Chapter one, Annabeth is a Dolt? Chapter two, Piper is a Dolt? Chapter three, Leo is definatly a dolt (but he's my dolt so stay off!). Chapter Four, Oh yeah, Percy and Jason are dolts. Chapter five, Hi I'm a random Person and I don't know what's Happening! Chapter Six, Hello my name is Ralph, and i am Hugs6's minion.
Artemis-girl123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
hahahahha i love your stories keep writing
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
are you going to update this one? its awesome
ummiuno011 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
OK,messed up,but,it was cute!

! #$%&*~Kay Em Zee
liliths chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Funny! Are you going to do another one? I hope so.

If you are, I hope you put my idea into it. Make it about Clovis and Butch stuffing pencils up his nose.
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i can so see that happening! haha, leo's ganna get his butt kicked! you should make this into a story, or at least a 2-shot
SakuraFlutist chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow Leo. Can't believe the other demigods fell for that.
Cooooooockies973 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ha! Funny!
my blog is better than yours chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hey human (or so I'm guessing...?),

Well I keep reviewing and for some out of whack reason it NEVER shows up! This is beyond annoying ville straight into Rebecca Black lane! I want to say that if it has shown up please tell me... I like monkeys... RaNdOm MOmeNt! Anyways I think this series has some serious feisty bananas going on! I think that I will laugh as much as your other stories. Here's to you awesome sock-ness I will write and dedicate a poem to you!

You are funny

Hahaha

I am also funny!

Hahaha

But *sad face* not as much as thou

What runes with thou?

umm ow?
Sassmaster Omega 620 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, That's was funny! "The dolts of Olympus" I love it!
StarrySea chapter 1 . 1/1/2012