Reviews for How to Woo a Single Parent
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
your living things have lived and crawled into my head too. You're very good at universe creation. (wish I were as good at it as you are b/c I'm writing a book and it's so much harder than writing fanfic.) I live not just for your CM characters, but for all that have come from them.

Gonna have to figure out which bits I haven't read yet... this is a large and rich universe... i love it.

Keep writing.

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
well, I don't hate it. I hate when people fight, but people do fight, and it's just exactly the sort of 'both of the are right' 'both of them are wrong' fight that is so hard to work through for couples. The truth is there's never gonna be an easy answer and even if it turns out well, she's going to feel as if she wasn't respected. If it turns out badly, she'll blame him. If they are to make it, they have to figure out how to get past stuff when it just doesn't work... so the chapter works for me, even though you don't like it because it isn't pleasant. It's more important that it's good than that's pleasant.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
well, you've made them family of the folks from Criminal Minds, so it definitely belongs here... you created them, fully and rendered them well and they're quite alive... so don't worry about it. Just promise you'll never stop writing... hopefully, you're being published somewhere for your own universes...
MH96 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I love it :)
HGRHfan35 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Aaaawh, I love a Happy Ending!
Thank you! :D
AlpineHolly chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Loved this story and very nicely wrapped up.
Nordlicht chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Great to read this final chapter. Enjoyed it, as always. I definity liked Calleigh and I'm looking forward to reading her story.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
loved this story, so happy that Chris got his happy ending. love the whole universe that you have created.
Lenika08 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Me encanta
que bonito!
hp123456 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Prefect! I'll always love this universe and i can't wait for more from any of them :-:
Rollergirl-Robbins chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Absolutely adore this universe! Addicted.
hp123456 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Always happy for am update on this one-can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
love the update! more please
lexi427 chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
No no no no please fix this soon :( I cried when I read this
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
great update, loved it. was hoping that Chris could get through to Ashley, love that he told her to take Bryce out so he wouldn't have to see him leave. hoping that Ash will see the error in letting Chris go. more whenever you can please.