Reviews for Nothing Even Matters
MusicBringsMe2Life chapter 55 . 12/18/2014
Awe.I love this is so happy.
MusicBringsMe2Life chapter 33 . 12/17/2014
Awe Gustavo has a nickname"Gus",love it.(:
thesandbar chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I usually don't review on chapters inthe middle of a conpleted story, but you mentioned Summerland. Dude, I LOVE YOU. THAT SHOW IS AMAZING! Sucks that it didn't last.
ElizabethWrightBTR chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
I love this story so much I love reading it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
hi my name is melissa malone im 20 years old i have down syndrome at eighteen months old i was given three months to live and aml and all leukemia and doctors gave me three months to live and my dream is to have lunch with my favorite popstar on nickeloden pop star big time rush they are a famous group of four incradable singers and totally cute too i love big time rush since they started being famous. my birth date is 1/23/92 i'll be turning 21 on the 19 because my family is throwing me a party and big time rush is invited to my sweet 21 birthday bash and i want them to sing to me and sign my autograph book so i will enjoy it for my wish will come true everyday
ElizabethWrightBTR chapter 49 . 9/7/2012
I love this story
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 55 . 4/10/2012
Ah, that was a great ending! I loved it! Great job on all stories, dude! They were all amazing!
jamesmaslowlover4 chapter 46 . 3/10/2012
jayce like from teen mom 2
Dreamer1992 chapter 55 . 3/2/2012
it took me a while to read this whole story and i enjoyed very minute of it. This is the longest story i have read. :) u did an amazing job. cant wate to see what other stories u have in store for us.
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 55 . 2/14/2012
Omg I loved this story...i cant believe its over
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 55 . 2/14/2012
Through all their ups and all their downs they managed to each get the happy ending they deserved.
KendallsCoverGirl13 chapter 55 . 2/14/2012
It's over? :( This has been seriously the best series I've ever read! And I hope that maybe later on you'll start a new series! :) Can't wait for your new story!
happygirl57 chapter 55 . 2/14/2012
Aww, I really loved this. It was the perfect way to end the story and it was flawless. It was nice to see how everyone ended up and what happened to both them and their children. I'm happy that they're happy. I really loved this and I can't wait to read your next story. Wonderful job as always.
cali1girl chapter 55 . 2/14/2012
(standing up, sobbing)haha

bravo, it was good, I can't believe it's over
ErinWallace98 chapter 55 . 2/14/2012
No I don't want to see it end! I really enjoyed reading this story! I read all I your stories in this series and I loved them al so kudos to you, you are an amazing writer!