Reviews for Nothing Even Matters
Mini Maslow chapter 27 . 1/20/2012
SO now it it is Jenna not Lucy! OMLord What about KENZIE!
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 27 . 1/20/2012
Ugh this guy needs to stop blaming his problems on others and leave BTR alone.
KendallsCoverGirl13 chapter 26 . 1/19/2012
Haha! I would soo be like Carlos If I were on lockdown! lol. I love him(:
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 26 . 1/19/2012
This whole situation is stressing everyone out. James is worried about his family and the guys are tired of being in 2J all the time.
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 26 . 1/19/2012
Aha, cuute. And Carlos, oh my gosh, I love that boy! He is a major cutie! 3 Gaar, he is too adorable!
Mini Maslow chapter 26 . 1/19/2012
Aww the ending was cute! I KNEW IT! LOL! Also can't wait to see where this takes us!
happygirl57 chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
The Jennifers are greedy girls. They don't realize what exactly they're getting into and how much they're going to hurt the guys and Jenna. Ugh, they need some sense knocked into them. Awesome chapter!
Mini Maslow chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
Oh yeah these people seriously don't realize what there doing. Hawk has already gotten arrested once for kidnapping Big Time Rush. I don't think the cops will be too happy with this.
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
I love that song! Eminem is like, my freaking idol! Anywho, awe, poor Jenna! :-( And Carlos! Ah, I love him.
KendallsCoverGirl13 chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
AYE! I was right! :D I just suspected him because he was the one who took them hostage in How To Love. lol!
Mini Maslow chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed! I was logged into BigTimeFan50's account and was like: I can't review in this profile! I got 1/2 of the people! Hmm wonder what's gonna come
happygirl57 chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
Oh so I was right... I really liked this chapter. I loved all the fluffiness between James and Jenna. So Wayne Wayne and the Jennifers are evil- why does that not surprise me? I liked Logan's inner violence- it was kind of amusing. I wonder what Wayne Wayne and the Jennifers have planned... Awesome chapter.
cali1girl chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
I love your stories, I was wondering if you could read mine. there on YouTube though, here's the first one: index?desktop_uri%2F&glUS#/watch?vbkSiy8TJukE

I have about 5 now, but I'm gonna put more, please see them and let me know what you think :)
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 24 . 1/17/2012
I knew it was Wayne-Waybe, that little rascal! ;-) Anywho, amazing chapter! This is getting eve better than before, if that was possible.. Anywho, update soon!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »