Reviews for Dreams in the Clouds
Sabrina chapter 10 . 3/22
Excellent story. Looking forward to more.
aurea chapter 1 . 1/9
It is an awesome update it as soon as possible
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I love this story and I'm so glad you're updating! That was a very close call! Ade and Dio almost got caught! O.o I agree Dio's character is hard to grasp, so some character development would be advisable. This was advised by my friend; perhaps you can role play him with a friend to grasp said character?

Thank you very much for writing this, Dio is one of my fav characters and I hope you'll continue this story! All the best! X3
verop chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
hello,frankly your work cannot go unappreciated because it was really enjoyable to read as a long term last exile fan. But i must say that your character choice was a bit risky, giving the fact that Dio,as you said,is a hard character to write , Dio is the kind of who cannot be involved in a romantic relationship because,trust me,i've been there and it is as heart breaking as annoying.I aknow that Dio is the most interesting character that i have ever encountered but i stayed away from writing about you are probably saying that i am being arrogant and irritating but believe me i really really loved your story,best of luck,Verop.
Luna's Eclipse chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Haha! Is that gonna be Ade's line? "we're gonna do something stupid!"

Lol, awesome.
Luna's Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Adelina is gonna get in trouble! P

Haha, I like the story Ade!