Reviews for The Expected Change
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
-tries to use hand to stifle laughter- It makes a lot of sense. Both the mind conversations and the transformation.
Desi chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm curious at what happens next. Please continue.
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
XD You're brilliant. I hope this turns out canon-compliant.
Catcrazzed chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love it! could you maybe posible consider writing another chapter? Please!
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I liked the idea!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Lol! Heeheehee! I'm going to be giggling for hours over this one! The ultimate reason giant bat-monster Rai, "He's having ramen for breakfast." ROFL! Heeheehee! Ah, man - my family's gonna think I'm crazy laughing at myself again (though perhaps she's used to it by now)... RAMEN! o

Hee, and the interaction between Rai and Franky is perfect! Thank you!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
lol i was wondering what did Rai turned into.
shirokuromokona chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Interesting theories. Hahahaha of course ramen explains everything. As Jennifer would say world peace starts with the stomach.

If you got that reference your a kkm fan like me.

Well thanks for the stories.
Immersion chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lol! This fic really piqued my curiousity. I didn't realize he looked like a bat until Tao pointed it out. I would never have thought of Rai looking like that. I really liked how, even in the 'dire' situation where the consequences of Rai's consistent refusal to hibernate were about to show, Frankenstein still worries over his house. Really, if few could kill him, I swear a messy house would give him a heart attack.

The part where M-21, Tao and Takeo accepted Rai's appearance so easily... I must say they are really too used to weirdness. This is seriously funny. Keep it up~