Reviews for Heightened
lanibapt chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That makes me smile

thanks
Eyesdown104 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hi. Just wanted to say that I may be late to the party but I really liked this as a kind of meditation on an important aspect of Carrie's personality/condition. Especially the last scene with the neice and the bug, that summed things up so well.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I like that bit with the 'electricity' in her eyes. Claire Danes is amazing as Carrie. She really manages to get across the not-quite-normal intensity she gets at times, the way her head sometimes almost darts and shifts like a wary bird of prey determined to get her target.
Liv'Simply chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Quite a nice little read, good stuff!
Damhill chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice story. It's really a shame that there are so little Homeland fanfictions :)

Great Job! ;)
EpicStelena chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love how well you write these characters. Great one- shot!
Forseti Purge chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Good one. Here you give two sides of Carrie, the lustful and the aunt, and you portray them quite fittingly.

One crit, though. This is a crit I always give to everyone. Please stay away from said bookism. Really. Apart from that, you have a good story.
pillowdrabbler chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great early-January gift, this was. I like how the daredevil in Carrie was spotlighted and how dead she felt when some normalcy finally got injected into her life. Loved Frank's lines at the thanksgiving table and, well, most everything else.

All in all, this was a good character study and a much needed fix after Homeland went off air some weeks ago. So thanks!

Here's hoping the second season will be as awesome.