Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Callie Dornan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I can't think of what else to say, but I LOVED IT! So funny and cute! Congrats on the great job!
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
HOW DID I MISS THIS? I thought I had you on Author Alert, I clearly don't and I am immediately rectifying it because frankly, I am appalled that it took me over a month to get here.

"Remus, who was singing the Copacabana at full pelt"

And you have already made my day.

"I think I've been spiked."

So Peter. Just SO Peter. Even though I know I'm going to hate him ten times more than usual after this story, I can't help but think he's just the tiniest bit adorable.

"He's being a fussy aristocratic bastard. Apparently if you're a Black you only drink Moet et Chandon."

It's official. I love you. It was really nice to see a bond between these two just in the way they talk about each other.

The entire conversation that follows this remark had me in stitches and it was just lovely to watch their relationship rather than be told about it.

"They'll be doing this in thirty years' time. You'll have nothing to miss."

I LOVE that this came from Peter. Oh, the irony.

"Or is this some kind of kinky thing the two of you do-"

Note to self: STOP reading your work in the wee small hours of the morning. I am trying not to laugh too hard and my ribs genuinely hurt.

"I'm offended," Sirius said from the floor, his signature grin plastered on his face. "First you have no drink I like, second you leave me and don't talk to me once. How very dare you?"

There is nothing to be said that you don't already know.

James is freakin' adorable. (Since I have made friends with a girl from NY, 'freakin' is a word that has suddenly appeared in my vocabulary. It's done wonders in reviews. I've stopped looking crude). Lily's conversation with him made my heart want to explode.

You know, I didn't realise until you quoted it there at the end while they were all singing, how perfectly this song suits them. It's just tragic. I am actually in tears. It's hard to explain, but I'm going to try. I think maybe because it's a song I associate with happiness and family and togetherness and I know how cruelly the bonds you have written so well are going to be torn apart only later that year. These people will never be the same. It's heartbreaking.

I'd like to say it's my new favourite, but Glimpses was just...well, you know how that review turned out and I'm surprised you don't have a restraining order against me :P. But, yeah, I just want to say that this is the second best piece (and we all know what takes the crown) of fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Candy
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Adorable, cute & funny! I loved drunk!marauders, and how Lily told him the news! Perfect!
Super Cara chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was cute! But this line was a little hard to follow "...he'd had a few Remus Lupin turned into an extroverted rock star of sorts as jabs of humour against his friend, never once assuming him to be right"
EmilyLupin77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Did you know that James/Lily is my favourite ship? Well, you do now! (Besides Remus/Blaire, of course :P)

I loved it! Stupid Sirius has to be so... so... Sirius-y!

Gotta love the lovely Lily and the nutty James!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SMOOTHIE!
Sigrur chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Will you make me a "january" one shot too? and then february!

And all the other months

and if they're half as good as this one

I'll be very happy

Srsface.

It was gorgeous :D

well written and funny and sweet and just everything

HTEy'RE GONNA BE PARENTS