Reviews for The Owner's Guide and Manual to ITALY VENEZIANO
Talin Semerdjian chapter 1 . 1/2
This is the funniest thing i have ever read in my life, and as an Italy cosplayer, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Awwww chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
So cute
Your Prussian Lover chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I laughed, I have to admit.
KiubbiKat chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Can you make more of these!? My fangirling heart wants to see what GERMANY and JAPAN would be like :3
Amanda Opalis chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
oh my gosh this is too funny!
angel61991 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
my Italy found a cat, he calls the cat Gino... Gino has a swirl like Italy. where the hell did this cat come from & y does it act like Italy?
coolcat101s chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this, it took all my strength not to burst out laughing at the trouble shooting, the compatible/noncompatible units, and the FAQ's

I would love to see more of this style, and if you do any of the other characters, I would love to read it
WeAllFlyHigh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I applaud you and this manual. I will be sure to place an order for Italy asap. How much does this unit cost? lol
Elizzel chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ha. I completely loved this. :)
Dreamnorn chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is single-handedly one of the most creative writings I've come across in a very long time. I was dying of laughter the whole time reading it and I simply adore the idea of having a character shipped to you with written instructions on how to care for him or her. My favorite parts, easily, were the "Length" subsection under Specifications and the entirety of the Compatible Units, FAQ, and Troubleshooting Problems sections.

All in all, I loved it! If you are planning something like this for other Hetalia characters as well, please notify me - I would love to see any more of these that may come out. Thank you for writing something so incredibly awesome!