Reviews for Batman&Wonder Woman In: Of Bats and Bored Readers
ManSinha chapter 1 . 9/2
I have to say - you have a talent for this - the insidious references to the super strength being a downer in normal human / enhanced human coupling - the production of Bat wings and the ring were all superbly written. The final line, in my humble opinion, takes the cake - Diana and the rodent - very nicely done!
Maculedes chapter 1 . 5/30
What the fudge. That story barely made sense.
frodoofshire chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Jesus f****** Lord! that was fantastic! "Now take off your pants". Thank you for writing this! xo
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
So that's where that guest review came from. I haven't read much BMWW fiction, and was looking to find some good ones. I was hoping to find one on this site. I like BMWW DCAU pairing. Even though it seems like it came out of nowhere if you try to include the normal DCU, I think they did it really well in the tv show. With a bit more time and character development, it could really have gone somewhere. But if they mostly share the basic plotlines the parody describes, I guess I will have to write my own.

T'was a fun parody, I ain't bashin'. I did always wonder about the immortality thing, but kinda figured it would be like Aragon and Arwen.
gravityhasnolimit chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love this pairing. But OMG I. WAS LAUGHING SO HARD! Probs to you?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Lulz! The amout of bad BMWW fic, sighØ›...
redrobin18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
very cool story, even though i am a BMWW lover but this was damn funny lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh my, this has got to be one of the greatest things I've read all week. I can't decide what my favorite line was. I'm torn between "That's the magic of Macy's" and Batman's reaction to Diana calling him 'Bruce.' I'm going to have to go with the latter, I was in tears at that point.
Amazing Read chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was effin hilarious. 5 stars man, better than the REAL fics
Triiiple Eye chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Lmao so this was amazing XD i would freaking marry you if i didnt like men!
Cc72788187 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I spit out my drink and couldn't stop laughing at this... XD XD
Legendary Legacy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
A sure sign of a great mockfic is when it can make someone laugh at the absurdities of something they normally enjoy. This one did it in spades. Thank you for that. I'm looking forward to your next one.

Blighter007 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I have an idea instead of mocking and attacking people for the way they write BMWW why don't you just not read them? Or better yet why don't you write your own story? You know with you being this genius writer and all...